Favorite games besides SFP?

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
ZeeGee

Re: Favorite games besides SFP?

Post by ZeeGee »

The only game I play besides sims is Sentinel. You can download and play offline. It's the best tower defense game out there I think. There are 4 versions. I recommend starting with 1 and working your way up but at least start with 3! 4 is a little intimidating if you don't already know a little bit about what you're doing.
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

When I do play other games, it's mostly Minecraft. Though I haven't been playing much lately because of a weird bug post-1.8.1 update, and technical issues (almost-simultaneous laptop battery and charger failure...).
Stardoll as well, but it's not really a game.
Minion Rush, Cookie Clicker Colllecter 1&2, 2048, and Rise of Berk are the other few apps that get use when SFP needs a break. Sometimes I'll Candy or Soda Crush, but I'm stuck in both games right now.

I watch Youtubers play non-free/console games more than I actually play games. Mostly because I don't have the money for the console games, and I can see if a game I want is a game I'd play a lot. Worked for Scribblenauts Unlimited and Minecraft, lol!
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

There are other games besides sims freeplay? :shock: :lol:
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
Anais
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Anais »

I like High School Story, Battlebears, and Hollywood U!
Level 37 SimTown
GC: AnaisHSS
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Lavenderwitch519 wrote:There are other games besides sims freeplay? :shock: :lol:
Hahaha! Right now SFP is the only game I'm playing on my iPad. However, I play Doodle God on my iPhone as well.

Other games that I did not delete but still like are Supaplex, Maritime Kingdom (although I used to play The Tribez, this one is new for me), Monster Adventures, Kingdoms of Zenia and Pocket Legends.

I also liked games such as The Island - Castaway.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

Huaca Flora wrote:
Lavenderwitch519 wrote:There are other games besides sims freeplay? :shock: :lol:
Hahaha! Right now SFP is the only game I'm playing on my iPad. However, I play Doodle God on my iPhone as well.

Other games that I did not delete but still like are Supaplex, Maritime Kingdom (although I used to play The Tribez, this one is new for me), Monster Adventures, Kingdoms of Zenia and Pocket Legends.

I also liked games such as The Island - Castaway.
The only other game I play sometimes is bejeweled blitz.
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

I like Candy Crush, although I've been stuck on level 1000 for a week now. It's the first level I've ever been "stuck" on. I've made it to this point without spending any money, but am seriously considering it to get past this level.

And I love Letter Rip, although I can only play it on an older Android device I have. Anyone heard of it, or know of a similar game for IOS? I look now & again, but so far can't find anything comparable. I can get lost playing that game :D
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

This is also the only game I play or have ever played really
I've never been into games or had the time. My kids are and always have been and my only foray into games was getting dragged kicking and screaming into family games console nights, which I actually enjoy more than I ever let them know (it's good for them to think they've persuaded grumpy mum to have fun :lol: )

I can't even remember how I found the game or got interested. I think it coincided with my first iPad and a boring Christmas holiday. Even then I wasn't into it in a big way because it was at the beginning and what we had to play with was nothing to what it is now. I remember the anticipation of waiting for babies and the disappointment of realising they did nothing really to enhance the game. Then I drifted away.

Neither do I remember what sparked my interest again. This time I have been gripped from the start......addicted even and no sign of that waning. I have never had the urge to look at other games at all though.

My kids find it highly amusing that I've got so into a game after being an old fart most of their lives :o
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
ashleysummer
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ashleysummer »

Yesterday - quest game!
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

I recently got very addicted to playing Paradise Bay :shock:
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1