What Device?

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
babhiemiao29
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: What Device?

Post by babhiemiao29 »

enkeli63 wrote: The Sketchpad is awesome! I'm not so great with drawing pictures, but I'm working at it. I do a picture or two every day and eventually I might develop some talent :P At least I have developed a steady hand with the stylus!
(*dies of envy*)

ahaha! POST PICTURES! :)

oooooh,. I'll go to the General Board Room and make a topic: "SFP Fanart" ! :)

But maybe I'll do it AFTER I make one :p

TV: 11,307,969
HFN, cat paradise, pet central : In-progress
Reindeer park: #3 East Side beside the Real State Company
HH: #21 West side just beside the starter house

I HAVE NOT UPDATED~!!
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

happygirllove wrote:I use an iPad mini. An iPad is just too big. I also have an iPhone but I rarely go on SFP on my iPhone because it's too small. I would recommend an iPad or a Kindle Fire.
I played very happily on my iPad 2 until about a week ago, when I got a retina iPad mini! I have sort of small hands and fingers, so I thought this would be a better choice for me than the iPad Air. I live out in the boondocks, so couldn't test the iPad Air first, I had to just go by the specs and other people's comments.

So far it seems perfect for me. I loved the iPad 2, but now my daughter loves it more. :P The retina iPad mini is nice and small, but plenty big enough to see everything in the game really well. I think it may be even easier for me to catch ghosts and tap fashion design light bulbs. I use my iPhone to download the game from time to time, but don't really play on the phone. I used to, though, when I first started playing.
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
MSmith
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by MSmith »

Galaxy Note 10.1, I love it

I wish they had a PC version (like full screen size, not just android emulators)
EmmyBerry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by EmmyBerry »

I mostly play on my ipad, i used to have an iphone 4 and played on that when going to work/coming home by bus, now i have an xperia Z, i like it that the screen is bigger and the graphics are a lot better than on the iphone but nevertheless i think it's still more comfortable to play on the ipad than on a phone because of the screen size.
Account inactive since I don't play SimsFreeplay anymore.
Arbok
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Arbok »

I play on my Nokia Lumia 920 (Windows Phone). Makes a great commute distraction for the train ride.

Performance is pretty good, although can sometimes get a little sluggish when you first get to a house with 7 or more Sims there.
Windows Phone User
Toho Kingdom - for fans of Godzilla, Akira Kurosawa and Mothra
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Used to play on galaxy s3 with ipad2 as test game device. Until 2 months when I got a sony phone that SFP can't be played on that I switch to playing only in ipad2...
EmmyBerry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by EmmyBerry »

when I first got my Sony Xperia Z I couldn't play on that either, but after a while they changed whatever was necessary.
Account inactive since I don't play SimsFreeplay anymore.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

EmmyBerry wrote:when I first got my Sony Xperia Z I couldn't play on that either, but after a while they changed whatever was necessary.
Mine is Xperia L, still can't play... Lol
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

I play on my good old iPod Touch, 3rd generation with iOS 5 lol! It works really well.

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy but I don't want to install the game there 'cause I know I'm gonna run out of battery and that's a no no for my cellphone xD.
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

My main game is still on my first gen. iPad, but last weekend my daughter and I upgraded our cell phones to the iPhone 5s, so now I can post pictures easily. I still find it hard to play on such a small screen, but I backup my primary game, and wow I'm loving the retina display!

I still want an iPad Mini for Christmas (with retina display). Then I can play and take pics all on one device.
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.