What Device?

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
hiser1974

Re: What Device?

Post by hiser1974 »

I play on an iphone 4, the small screen can be a challenge.
On the lookout for a second hand 7" tablet, thinking about the Nexus 7.
Though I don't know if I can justify to buy a tablet at the moment because besides the Sims I don't have a reason to buy one.
Except that the geek in me likes new gadgets to play around with :ugeek:
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

LOL! I hear you! When Sims2 first came out, I knew my old PC wouldn't handle it, so I went shopping and saved up for a new computer that I ordered right before my Sims2 preorder came in :) Only time I bought a new piece of hardware just to be able to play a game! When Sims3 came out, I had just fried my laptop that I use for work and I went shopping to replace it, but told the guy, I need it to do more than just work and he's like, yeah, what do you need? So I pulled out the Sims3 spec sheet and said, it has to have all the work stuff, PLUS it has to be able to run THIS!

I am a gadget nut, too. But I never get first generation stuff, always wait a little while. I play on my iPad2 and I downloaded the game onto my Galaxy S4 phone, but I just have that as backup, in case something happens to my iPad game. I play and backup on the iPad and once in awhile I'll download it to the phone, so it's there if something goes wrong with a cloud save.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mon789 »

I've only ever played on my iPad 3rd gen :) I might have played on my iPhone 5 but I don't have any space left to add the app.
I've never had a problem with lagging or performance :)
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and I absolutely love the S Pen for the fashion design mini-game and clicking on some really small objects 8-) Actually, I use the S Pen for almost everything in the game, except for tapping ghosts because I'd probably hit them too hard :lol:
Facebook: Enkeli Hawk
#1 & #2 Firehouse Road: Haunted House & Neighbors' House
#3 Firehouse Road: Performance Park with 3 Star instruments for teens & activities for all ages
#2 Museum Boulevard has dog with Frisbee
MonkeyHandsLuke
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MonkeyHandsLuke »

Sony tablet here.
144Vaux
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by 144Vaux »

iPad3 here.
(I wonder whether the Samsung S pen works OK on iPad? Seems to be programmable: maybe it's over-kill. Really looking for a fine-tip stylus.)
GC Id: 144Vaux
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

144Vaux wrote:iPad3 here.
(I wonder whether the Samsung S pen works OK on iPad? Seems to be programmable: maybe it's over-kill. Really looking for a fine-tip stylus.)
Apparently not. There are stylus devices you can get for iPad, but they don't have the pressure sensitivity of the S Pen. I am really glad I got the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and now I'm looking at the Note 10.1, but I haven't decided yet.
#3 Firehouse Road: Performance Park with 3 Star instruments for teens & activities for all ages
babhiemiao29
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by babhiemiao29 »

I am currently playing with my Samsung Galaxy SIII mini. it works fine with me since I have really small hands! (As small as european pre-teens! =_= Asian here btw... Gene's the culprit)

But I am currently talking to my sister into selling to me her first generation samsung galaxy tab. But it feels too big for me so I'm just saving up my salary for a Galaxy Note 3 (I'm totally into the sketchpad and everything! I love drawing pictures! :) )

TV: 11,307,969
HFN, cat paradise, pet central : In-progress
Reindeer park: #3 East Side beside the Real State Company
HH: #21 West side just beside the starter house

I HAVE NOT UPDATED~!!
happygirllove
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by happygirllove »

I use an iPad mini. An iPad is just too big. I also have an iPhone but I rarely go on SFP on my iPhone because it's too small. I would recommend an iPad or a Kindle Fire.
Level 24 simmer
Game Center:happygirllove
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

babhiemiao29 wrote:I am currently playing with my Samsung Galaxy SIII mini. it works fine with me since I have really small hands! (As small as european pre-teens! =_= Asian here btw... Gene's the culprit)

But I am currently talking to my sister into selling to me her first generation samsung galaxy tab. But it feels too big for me so I'm just saving up my salary for a Galaxy Note 3 (I'm totally into the sketchpad and everything! I love drawing pictures! :) )
The Sketchpad is awesome! I'm not so great with drawing pictures, but I'm working at it. I do a picture or two every day and eventually I might develop some talent :P At least I have developed a steady hand with the stylus!