Clash of Clans vs. Castle Clash

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
FonzyBear

Clash of Clans vs. Castle Clash

Post by FonzyBear »

I have both of these installed right now and I'm not sure I'll keep paying both. Before I make a final decision on that I thought I'd check with ya'll here to see if anyone has played (tried) both. So far both appear to be the same core mechanics. Buildings are similar in function, units have similar function, etc. But having just started playing both at the same time I'm noticing once big difference. In clash of clans each upgrade (buildings etc) appear to take many times longer than castle clash. Also with clash of clans, unless I've missing something, every unit deployed regardless if it died or not is no longer an you have to build the whole army again before going onto the next fight. So unless I'm doing something wrong; clash of clans makes me feel like I'm doing a chore to get a little bit of fun where castle clash doesn't give me that same feeling. So with that said is there any reason to play clash of clans over or in addition to castle clash? Any feedback on that or even general feedback about either game is welcome. As I'm sure it will help me decide on what to do with either game.