Trying to Post to SFP Forum but...

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Trying to Post to SFP Forum but...

Post by kls1st »

...it keeps telling me the post has to be in English. I'm from the US, fear Pete's sake, I don't know anything but English (I'm mocking myself :roll:. I can complement the cook in several languages though. That's important.). Anyway, can somebody help me out?
ErinPW

Re: Trying to Post to SFP Forum but...

Post by ErinPW »

kls1st wrote:...it keeps telling me the post has to be in English. I'm from the US, fear Pete's sake, I don't know anything but English (I'm mocking myself :roll:. I can complement the cook in several languages though. That's important.). Anyway, can somebody help me out?
How many posts did you try? I can see two and both are in English :)
I guess, the only one who can help, will be Perturbee, our board Admin. If you still have problems with posting, you should send her a pm.

Welcome to the forum :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

ErinPW wrote:
kls1st wrote:...it keeps telling me the post has to be in English. I'm from the US, fear Pete's sake, I don't know anything but English (I'm mocking myself :roll:. I can complement the cook in several languages though. That's important.). Anyway, can somebody help me out?
How many posts did you try? I can see two and both are in English :)
I guess, the only one who can help, will be Perturbee, our board Admin. If you still have problems with posting, you should send her a pm.

Welcome to the forum :)
Thank you. The referenced post is not the two you see (three now ;) ) I am trying to post to the SFP forum rather than this General Forum. It's a fairly lengthy post about all my dead Sims. Maybe it's just too long?
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Got it. Fourth time's the charm :lol: