Google+ curiosity?

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
KissieK
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Google+ curiosity?

Post by KissieK »

Hey y'all! Since FB changed their messaging, I was looking for another way to talk to my daughter cause she told me about all the crap they can do with your account & I DL Google Hangouts. I was looking around finding info for it & I came across Google+, which I didn't even know about. I was wondering if any of y'all use it & your opinion? I've been reading about it & so far, it seems like it's for business more than social/friend stuff. Well, since I learned my way around, I'm loving it! I don't know what problems Google might have as far as privacy, but if they are good, I don't see how people haven't switched from FB. Just what little time I've been on it, it's soooooo much better than FB. ALL of it. I had a pic of my grandmother's yard when we got snow early this year & it made it have falling snow. So, just wanted to know if I'm missing something or what? :lol:

Edit- I just wanted to say that It's not FOR business, just that it seems that more people use it for that instead of social/friend, like on FB.
**MONSTERS & MAGIC UPDATE**
HFN: 1 Eastside
Haunted House: 2 Eastside
Cat: Haunted House
Dog: HFN
Reindeer Park: Island - 1 Terra Drive