I really need your help! (academic)

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Ri_rambles
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: I really need your help! (academic)

Post by Ri_rambles »

Dana Anderson-James wrote:I will get my colleagues to take it. My colleagues are teachers that would love to help someone involved with their education. One of them is a college professor, he would love to help you. :D
Oh, that would be beyond amazing. Thank you so much! If any of your colleagues have some comments or critiques, they would be most welcome. I know the survey is far from perfect, haha. :)
Perturbee wrote:I did it yesterday, so that's one more. :)
Twistedkitty wrote:Just completed :)
telemwill wrote:I did it as well.
Thank you, thank you! :D This community is by far the most kind and helpful community I have ever come across in all my years of internetting (of which there have been many)!
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

(I didn't mentionned it here, but i compléted your survey yesterday or the day before i don't remember exactly, easy to find : i answered French for my nationality ;) )
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
Ri_rambles
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Ri_rambles »

Delphine wrote:(I didn't mentionned it here, but i compléted your survey yesterday or the day before i don't remember exactly, easy to find : i answered French for my nationality ;) )
Haha, yes, I know which one! Thank you for completing it! :)