Need help for hubby pls- non sims related

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Lilliona
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Need help for hubby pls- non sims related

Post by Lilliona »

Hey guys, I'm new posting here but have been using this site for sims help for years(?) now... Perturbee is the best neighbor ever! Anyway I know this is waaaay off topic but my husband is addicted to a different game, Wildstar, and is trying to win a contest on facebook. He had to make a video of gameplay and explain why he loves the game, he spent a good week working on the video. The votes are very close so we are asking for help from any source we can think of and I know simmers are the nicest gamers I have met so far. So if you have a chance please jump on over to facebook and give him a quick vote please!

To vote you do not need to play the game or even like the facebook page (there is a skip option for this). Simply look up the Wildstar page (under games/toys with a blue logo) click the more icon on the page and go to the "The Wild World of Protogames Video Contest." Hy husband's video is the one titled "Swordswordsword Bird's Wildstar Protogames Initiative".

For extra initiative I'll tell you my sad Sims story of the week. So after accidentally missing out on the unicorn quest (I was trying to wait til the last minute to spend lps on it and got distracted and missed it :cry: ) THEN i take a break from the game for a couple days, I figure I'm ahead on orb goals so why not, I log back in after only two days to get a cheery happy splash screen saying the bar stools/tables are available again! I'm thrilled and run to the home store to search in vain only to find out i missed it completely! :roll: Win some lose some huh! :lol:

Anyway thank you thank you thank you for your help!
~Lilliona
Lilliona
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Need help for hubby pls- non sims related

Post by Lilliona »

OMG guys its getting so close on the votes - Hubby is only 3 or 4 votes away from losing out on third place at least. He is freaking out, and is going to be so disappointed if he gets edged out of the prizes. Voting ends TUESDAY! First through third wins the mechanical keyboard he's been crying about to me lately that we don't have the money for. Vote and I will love you forever!