Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
simstee
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by simstee »

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for all the useful information posted in this forum. I've been playing Sim's FreePlay for a couple months now and I'm hooked!

Cheers
onexbyxone
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by onexbyxone »

Hello, I just registered today but have been coming to this forum for ages for information. I am at level 49 and totally Sims addicted.
679GeetA
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 679GeetA »

Hi Fellow Simmers,
I have been playing about a year. I gave up trying to play for free quite early as I play a lot and am impatient. I rationalize my expenditure by thinking about how much I would spend on a Broadway show and get 3 hours of entertainment from that. I have found as the game progressed that my playing motives changed. Here on this forum I discovered the term for what I am doing now - Orb Grinding. I love it! None of my friends or family play so I have no one who gets it. So thank you for this forum and for all of you who participate.
I love building custom homes and decorating them. I also have inserted "messages" to my Sims neighbors by using landscaping elements to form words. I am so curious about if others visit my town and how they experience it. I have had the good fortune to have a couple of neighbors(through Game Center) who set up houses to make it easy to find the items necessary to earn SP.
I have 100 neighbors through Game Center but over half of them don't play with passion. Any advice on how I can find players through Game Center that have fun towns?
Update: Reading threads I think I get what HFN means and I have lots of stuff in my houses. I don't understand how the addresses work. Anywhere I can find a map for that?
I lost my favorite neighbor who had a reindeer farm. I harvested tons of LP on her farm and would love to find a neighbor with a farm. My GC is Juliact812 if you can help. Thanks
HFN 3 East Oceanside, please let me know if I am missing anything.

and happy Simming.
Last edited by 679GeetA on 09 May 2015, 05:41, edited 2 times in total.
IOSGOD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by IOSGOD »

Hey my GC name is MorAwsomeThanYouAre
I have loved the sims sience the sims city
Call me luv( a nic name on another sim site) for short
Happy gamming to all
GC- MoreAwsomeThanYouAre
Only add my GC friends my FB friends do not work
Wolf28
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Wolf28 »

Hello, I am a new member and have been playing Sims Freeplay for several months. I play daily and glad I found this forum! I'm on level 34 and currently completing a HFN once I learned what that was. What a great idea! I'm looking for the town map on this forum so that I can better describe where items are to help neighbors. I would love to have more towns to visit so please add me in Game Center and mention Sims, my name in GC is Twofish2006.
GC: Twofish2006
HFN: House above the Starter House (aka #11 West Side)
Magic House w Dragon, pool toy, and pool floaty chairs: 1st house on the island (aka #1 Terra Drive)
mizzangel
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by mizzangel »

Hi i just joined the forum :) but I been playing sims free play for months now and love it I'm currently on lvl 18 :) I love the updates and new quests.
mumfie75
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by mumfie75 »

Hi,

Have been playing FSM since Dec 2014 having "stolen" my children's new tablet! Really enjoying it, and play most days, found this forum when trying to figure out what the monuments were all about, look forward to getting to know everyone here (and there).
Currently on Lvl 31
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

Hi, I have been lurking on this forum for months now and thought it was about time that I joined up. I started playing sims free play after the saddle up update as before that I could not download it. Kept getting a country gate error...whatever that is. I am totally addicted and play everyday when I can. I'm a big fan of Voyager and would love a Star Trek themed update. :)
Anais
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Anais »

Hey everyone! I'm Anaïs, but you can just say Anais, since you don't have to go the extra leg to copy and paste the "ï". I've been playing The Sims Freeplay since about July 2014, and have been addicted ever since. I'm also the new admin on The SIms Freeplay Wik! (sorry for the blatant self advertising there xD) I was born and raised in France, making French my first language, later moved to Montreal when I was about 5, and moved down to hot, steamy Florida where I am now when I was 13. So yeah, some useless information about me. :P
Level 37 SimTown
GC: AnaisHSS
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Welcome Anais! Do you also happen to play High School Story by any chance?
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.