Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
679GeetA
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by 679GeetA »

Hi Anais, Bienvenue to the forum. Please consider adding me to your neighbors. Game Center name Juliact812.
pinkpixel26
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by pinkpixel26 »

Hi, new member here! My name is Victoria, I've been on this forum a few times when it's popped up in Google search results but I finally thought I'd register today. I'm 26, from the UK and I've been playing Sims Freeplay since December 13.
ultraspy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ultraspy »

Hi. While my forum name is ultraspy (hey there, don't be judging my "wannabe" secret agent name), my Game Center name is seayani. I began playing Sims Freeplay "for real" in the last two months or so. When I finally decided I was ready to play the neighbor angle, I knew right away that this would be the most helpful place. I've found quit a bit of useful info scrolling through these forums and I look forward to learning more.

Let me think ... what's an interesting thing about myself that I can share?...
Sigh. Nope, I can't think of anything clever at this time.
[Insert cool signature here]
shamrock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by shamrock »

Hi everyone :) First of all, many thanks for the site and all the helpful tips! I've been playing SFP since the Carnival update and am now on level 55 (getting ready for the Seniors quest). And I'm really happy I could become part of this community :)
Romance Update | Android | lvl 55
Played since the Carnival Update

Goodbye
ReeRee
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ReeRee »

Hi Im ReeRee Im extremely new to SFP... And none of my friends play either. Im glad I found somewhere that I can get help/advice and maybe make some new friends. Im a Mother of three so mytime gaming is sometimes sparce but if you're willing to wait a minute I always return messages.
Janesmithsims
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Janesmithsims »

Hi! I'm Janesmithsims. I've been playing Sims Freeplay since the beginning of the year along with my daughter. We have had a lot of fun with it! It's also a lot more complicated than I thought, so I started searching online for tips. Thanks for letting me join your group!
yee.jiarong
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by yee.jiarong »

Hi!!!
I am Jia Rong. Yee Jia Rong on FB. Started Sims FreePlay couple of years ago. Now looking for great tips! Hope to have a great time and happy simming!
Sweet~Tart
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sweet~Tart »

Hi everybody!
I'm 34, have a 4 year old and live in Georgia/USA. Im also a very new player & I love this forum! Everyone here is very helpful and nice :) my friends don't play so this group here is my haven! I'm a big reader & avid netflix watcher lol. This is my first forum and I love playing sims because of it. What a great community we have here! Thank you everyone :D
Deanna.
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Deanna. »

Hi everyone!
Smootie_Pops
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Smootie_Pops »

Hi all, thanks for being so helpful with the game.