Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Emma8189
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by Emma8189 »

I'm Emma. I've been playing Sims for a while now but I just joined here. I love reading. It's my favorite thing to do. I'll talk to you if you talk to me!😁😺👧
Friend me or message me if you want!
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Hello friends, I'm Blueindian. I've been playing SFP since last 5 months and I'm completely addicted to it. And I totally love this forum. I like building houses of different themes on the game ans also collecting as many rare items from architect homes or otherwise as I can.:)
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

Hi Everyone
I am a new member(newborn Sim :lol: ) although I have been playing SFP since October 2012. I have often used this forum and Perturbee's excellent website for help and am very appreciative. I have joined because I would like to interact with other Simmers. I love building large complex houses and viewing others work. Contact me if you want a neighbour.

Level 55 - French Romance
GC: Goldfinch 3
HFN: Starter Home-3 Star
HH: 12 West Side, 1 Bliss Dr
U-Pik-Garden: 3 East Oceanside
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland
Lyrical Waves
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lyrical Waves »

Hello everyone, my name is Lyrical. I have been playing SFP since 2011 and I am addicted to the game. I stumbled across this site during a search for game play help on a task.

This site is totally helpful. Thank you for sharing such great help.
CuteKittySims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CuteKittySims »

Hi! I'm new and I really like Sims Freeplay :D :D
:D :D
CUTEKITTYSIMS
:D :D
Ariadne
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Ariadne »

Hi there, I'm Ariadne, I've been playing SimsFreePlay for around 4 months now. I've lurked on this forum pretty much since I started and have found it and Perturbee's blog invaluable. I'm enjoying progressing slowly through the quests and taking part in the events. I'm in no hurry to build everything yet.
Facebook: Ariadne Snow (please message)
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Hi I'm also a new member, let's pretend this is my first post, I've been playing since summer 2015 but I'm currently on a second save file I started in january 2016 right after a very unfortunate crash that cost me all the ice furniture, I joined on a whim this week because I enjoy reading about all the changes in the updates,
Kim_Z
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kim_Z »

Hi! I'm Kim and I'm Sims Freeplay Addict!
It all started when I started playing Sims Online over ten years ago. I never ventured into other MMOs, but it was my gateway into the sims. I loved building my night club, hosting events and meeting simmers from all over the globe.
After that game crashed and burned I picked up a pre-owned copy of The Urbz and started playing that day and night. It wasn't social, but fun and I loved the different cultures each part of the city had.
Now here I am on Freeplay. I don't have much time to play, like the other games as I am a wife, mom and employed part time. However, this is my stress relief. I have so many "builds" in my mind, and one day I'll get to them. :)
Thiscat06
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Thiscat06 »

I'm Chris. I'm from Pennsylvania and I've been playing sims freeplay for around a year. I'm using Thiscat06 as my name because I've had my cats since 2006 and love them with all my heart. In my game I'm even married to my crush. It's a fun game to play. There's always something new the developers add to the game regularly. Happy simming!!
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Hi everyone, I'm Nerissa. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I've been playing freeplay for a few years now, and occasionally lurk on the forum to get tips for new updates. I decided to finally make an account so I can join in around here!
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road