Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Aksims free
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by Aksims free »

Also I'm new on Sims freeplay, already highly obsessed.
MamaARAW
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by MamaARAW »

Hi I'm new to this sight and I'm wondering how you add new neighbors. I have things I need to do in neighboring towns but none of the neighbors I have have the things I need to use. Thanks in advance :)
Karen
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Karen »

I'm new here. I've played Freeplay off and on for a long time, recently up to level 15.
Last edited by ErinPW on 16 Sep 2017, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed neighbor request / link.
SimsRules1234
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by SimsRules1234 »

Hi! I'm new here, even though I've been playing sims freeplay for about 1 year ( not much compared to most other players,but we all have to start somewhere right?) I'm so glad I found this website, I needed a lot of help concerning events etc. Nice to meet you all!
MidnightGamer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MidnightGamer »

Hey, been a lurker for a year +, logged in twice around account creation, forgot about it, and am back! I've been playing Sims Freeplay since August 2016!
FatCat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FatCat »

Hi!!
I have been a long time lurker but now I finally made an account. I played sims freeplay before ,deinstalled it and now I am playing it again
alanalice
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by alanalice »

Hi, everyone, greetings from indonesia. I recently installed (again) my SFP. I read this forum when I got trouble. Thanks a Lot :)
Well I don't really understand how's the forum works like where am I supposed to typing 😂 please don't mad at me
jVanDuyn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jVanDuyn »

Hey, there! I am VanDy.

Greetings, to all who choose to take up "sim-ming freely" or (otherwise). Happy to know there are others on the planet (aside from myself) that appreciate a good game of Sims!! Am new to forum posting but rather pleased to be here. I look forward to reading all the new "buzz" re: the latest Sims Freeplay update -- this past weekend. Am brushing up on my game and finding that aside from the plenty exercise i receive training my muttly krewe of mates -- Sims Freeplay is a fine cure for the dreary winter doldrums! Has been especially great fun with Sims Freeplay this new year (2018). i have been playing for about 6 months now. Have spent a week reading an endless amount of posts here (these last 2 months). Finally, a decent source of current Sims Freeplay tips and bug alerts. Yes, i finally decided to (officially) register and "get with the program" instead of sitting here like a lump. Wow! Loads of other "sim-mers' out there really grinding away at the k/b's (was starting to think i was over-the-top, being the only one strategizing and setting timers to get my sim-grind together). Nice. Good work and good luck, people.

All the best,

VanDy
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Welcome to the forum! It's a lovely group of simmers here. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
jVanDuyn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jVanDuyn »

Thank you for the kind welcome, Ruth. I look forward to simming and posting about my SFP related "trials and trivails". Fine photo of your pup on your US(F)F profile!