Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Unoriginal Name
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by Unoriginal Name »

Hello. I've been playing the sims for a bit now, and have used this forum for answers often, but I figured having an account might be useful. I go by Unoriginal online. :)
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

:D Welcome, Unoriginal! You will enjoy this forum & wonder like me why you didn’t join sooner.
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

Hello, I'm a new player and have been lurking this forum for quite a while before deciding to sign up. I really appreciate all the useful tips here ^^
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
MJluvs2playfree-play
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by MJluvs2playfree-play »

Hi everyone,
I've only been simming since December 2017 but I'm completely hooked :)

My daughter in law got me into the game several years ago (she has all the dvds) but I didn't have the right platform to fully appreciate it so I kind of lost interest until last year when I purchased a tablet in the cyber sales

Being a retired person I have had a lot of time to invest in the game and I'm ashamed to say, I succumbed to spending a little real money which I'm trying not to do now unless it's for something I really need.

I could not help but register here to hopefully participate and to take advantage of all the wonderful idea's and tips.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and seeing everyones builds,
MJ
Bunny
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Bunny »

Hi! I am Bunny, a long time player and visitor to the site. I have found this forum to be so helpful and friendly and I really appreciate all the effort that goes into keeping everyone up to date. I am completely addicted to the game to my family’s amusement and usually play daily. I am currently keeping everything crossed for the next update having something for the pre-teens. Here hoping.....🐰
Kassandra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kassandra »

Hello everyone!

Enthusiastic architect manquée here: full of ideas, but lacking the skills. Therefore I've got nearly two decades of drafting, building and demolishing houses in the The Sims franchise under my belt. Loved TS2 the most, as one could build their own town maps in Sim City 4, carry them over and have complete control over one's own little imperium. At some point I was supposed to grow up and focus on real life, thus when TS4 was released I refused to participate.

Old habbits die hard. Even without actively playing any of the Sims games, I still kept reading various forums and watching the occasional youtube video. Always stayed interested in architecture as well. Can't ever go through a house or watch a movie without paying attention to the layout and taking pictures. Castles and palaces will always hold a special place in my heart, wheras modern architecture leaves me rather cold.

To be able to play a different game with my fiancé, I caved at the end of 2016 and finally bought myself a tablet. Believing myself safe and a cured addict, I used it to read news or watch some movies on Netflix. Until I found the google playstore. As you can see temptation got the better of me. ^^

Playing casually seems impossible. After reading some tutorials, I reseted the game rather frequently. Later on participated in a hairstyle event, didn't like the result. Wanted to get rid of the additional hairstyles, reseted the game again. Sadly intelligence isn't one of my strong suits. :lol:

My current neighbourhood mostly consists of empty lots with the tiniest amount of furniture to take care of my residents. Since we're unable to add friends via game center, time to get a facebook account too. Things we do for love...
Level 55 - Seniors quest
Hope728
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Hope728 »

Hello everyone!!!! My name is Hope, and I played SFP some years ago, stopped, and recently picked it back up. I love it. My town is still small right now, like 4 million.
I definitely need more neighbors, been stuck on a neighbor task forever now. 😒😞
Game center- hopesum728
I'm excited about joining the forum!!!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Hope728 wrote: 18 Apr 2018, 18:17 Hello everyone!!!! My name is Hope, and I played SFP some years ago, stopped, and recently picked it back up. I love it. My town is still small right now, like 4 million.
I definitely need more neighbors, been stuck on a neighbor task forever now. 😒😞
Game center- hopesum728
I'm excited about joining the forum!!!
Hi and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, Game Center was changed by Apple awhile back and doesn't work like is used to. And Sims FreePlay has not intention of updating to work with the way Game Center now is. You still have friends and neighbors you had before the change to Game Center, however there is no way to send new requests now to specific usernames. The only way to have friends now is to be Facebook friends. There's a thread here to add your request for Facebook friends.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Polaroid Sims
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Polaroid Sims »

Hello everyone,
I'm Robin and I discovered the Sims Freeplay about three or four years ago when I installed it onto my grans Hudl that I played about on. I'd mess around everytime I was there which was maybe twice a year :lol:
I only just installed it onto my Windows Phone in June last year so I was really lucky to get it before it became unavailable for my phone :shock:
Sadly I can't access the neighbours function due to some ridiculus technical issues with my phone but I absolutely love the game. I've progressed quite quickly actually, I'm half way through level 40 and I think my town might be worth one million? I've got some really amazing houses that I'm pretty proud of too.

Anyhow, I'm excited to be joining the forum!

Robin ❤
Jason
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Jason »

Hello everyone,
My name is Jason, as may be seen as my profile name :P
I used to play Sims Freeplay a lot, but I quit it for a while, and since today I started playing!
I was quite a high level ( can't remember what exact level ), and very experienced if I may say so.
I also play the Sims Mobile for a very short period, like 1-3 months if I'm correct.

So, that's all about me and I'd like to get to know the forums, and learning more about the sims!

Jason <3