Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
ehmahgerd
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by ehmahgerd »

Hello! I've been playing on and off - and lurking this forum - since last year but started a new game a few months months back. I'm the worst - I keep missing updates, time limits, and devote waaaay too much time and money on renovating houses (I just find that more interesting/rewarding than spending a million on a castle/tower or working towards weird costumes/long hair).

At the moment I'm still on Life Legacies Quest and delaying the last task because I read all about the increased gaming intensity that automatic aging would bring (collecting Orbs and all that); I think I still want to enjoy the game a bit more before I have to devote my Sims to grinding Orbs or whatever those are.

I work in the digital industry and love spending time at the gym, yes.. working out. I'm also looking into The Sims as it has that urban setting, which I think I'll like, as opposed to the fairytale-ish theme Sims FP seems to have adopted (Halloween, castles, witches... -.-) but I'm already hooked on FP despite not having so much time to play, and a bit afraid to pick up another quasi-addiction haha!
GC ID: wwwench8
Xtinamac
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Xtinamac »

Hi I'm new to the forum
I love this sims game I've been playing it for a few years now

I'm having trouble with the latest wizards task? Each time I go to examine the crystal ball it shuts my game down? Not sure why it's doing this?

I've turned my iPad off in the hopes of it fixing it but it hasn't it's also affecting other tasks!

Help TIA x
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Welcome to the forum :)

Xtinamac wrote:Hi I'm new to the forum
I love this sims game I've been playing it for a few years now

I'm having trouble with the latest wizards task? Each time I go to examine the crystal ball it shuts my game down? Not sure why it's doing this?

I've turned my iPad off in the hopes of it fixing it but it hasn't it's also affecting other tasks!

Help TIA x
There are other players having the same problem.
If the usual troubleshooting didn't help, you should report here: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
matina05
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by matina05 »

hi..my name is thet but i registered myself here as matina because someone love to call me as matina so i learn to love this name. i'm on level 22 of this game and i had been addicted with it. i came from philippines and been working as a lady firefighter. i am in my late twenties. hope someone could help me with some quest and probably be friends. thank you..
missybc1130
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by missybc1130 »

Hi, I'm Melissa. I play Sims Freeplay and Minecraft :)
I'm probably not supposed to ask for help here, but I really need some.
My username is missybc1130 if anyone decides to take a look:)
Thanks!!!
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

missybc1130 wrote:Hi, I'm Melissa. I play Sims Freeplay and Minecraft :)
Hi Melissa. Why not? It is a good thing that we are here to help each other if we have problems or questions :-) Even if we do not always know the answers.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Huaca Flora wrote:
Hi Melissa. Why not? It is a good thing that we are here to help each other if we have problems or questions :-) Even if we do not always know the answers.
She means this topic. This is not the topic to ask for help, this topic is for new members to introduce themselves. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Huaca Flora wrote:
She means this topic. This is not the topic to ask for help, this topic is for new members to introduce themselves. :)
Oh! Sorry :lol: :oops: I thought she meant the forum in general, since she is not really asking for something in the post above (but the question could've been moved of course :P)
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Viper
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Viper »

Hello everybody! This is Viper!
I've been reading posts and getting help from this forum for ages so I finally decided to subscirbe!

I've been playing The Sims for couple of years ..I am on level 55, waiting for Chrismas quest!

See ya all around!
Vampitch
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Vampitch »

Hey all! Thank you for this wonderful site and everyone's contribution to it!

I've been playing sims freeplay for about six months (could only start when I got an ios device, otherwise I am a huge sims fan:)) and I've been getting quest help from this forum for maybe two months now. It is absolutely wonderful to know about things in advance and it feels like there is a wonderful community here. So, thanks again!
Fairy update
Level 54. iOS. UTC +3.
Paused at seniors quest.
I am currently not accepting any neighbours for any games.