Bookmarking favorite posts

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Bongi
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Bookmarking favorite posts

Post by Bongi »

Is there a way to bookmark favorite/useful posts within the forum so I can quickly find them in the future?

(I can bookmark pages to my tablet, but not specific posts... Like when folks quick-link to a specific post to help them find something?)

There are several instructional posts that I want to go back to but can't always quite remember which search terms or which sub-forums they're on. I spend a lot of time looking for stuff that I know is here...
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Bookmarking favorite posts

Post by Microdot »

Bongi wrote:Is there a way to bookmark favorite/useful posts within the forum so I can quickly find them in the future?

(I can bookmark pages to my tablet, but not specific posts... Like when folks quick-link to a specific post to help them find something?)

There are several instructional posts that I want to go back to but can't always quite remember which search terms or which sub-forums they're on. I spend a lot of time looking for stuff that I know is here...
You will find it if you use that little wrench that is next to Post a Reply :)
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Alternatively, you can do it another way. At least, I can bookmark posts on my iPad so I would think it should work on all devices. To bookmark a certain post and not a whole topic click on the title for the post you want (i.e. Re: Bookmarking favorite posts). Then bookmark it. The URL you bookmark will be the one specifically for that post.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Bongi
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Bongi »

Thank you!

I knew there just had to be a way (or ways!) ...
((As much as I'm on these devices, one would think I'd know how to do these things!)