Can I just say....

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Can I just say....

Post by Debbilu_7 »

bluebeariscool wrote:Kis1st we have a dog right now who is a 'strategic pooper' OK she's had a traumatic start in life but she likes to poop where she knows it will impact! Usually on your path to somewhere in the garden.....all around the washing line. Or possibly on the garden hose when your about to water the garden? And I shamefully left her alone for 15 minutes to go to town a few weeks ago and she wee'd on my bed! That was personal :(
I get the feeling she doesn't trust us humans just yet but we will get there :) They usually realise they are loved and stop being bad doggies :D
We have one of those!
Lorenzo is one of our little rescue dogs and he has a very strong urine marking drive (I'm sure that was a big part of the reason he ended up in rescue). He wears a belly band with a pad in the house but he is the only dog I've ever seen back up to something to poop on it. :?
He doesn't like the cold and wet in the winter and he actually poops on the bottom ledge of the porch railing outside the kitchen door. :roll: ...it pays to stand outside and herd him down the stairs to the yard!

**I don't share this info with many people lol :oops: **
Updated town info in profile
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

haha i loves ya Kat the way you dip in and out. You are a sweetie

For anyone who is interested im about to take on #2 of my tandem stem cell transplant. I've decided to have the holidays at home with the family and I will be going in early January.

May I just take this cheeky opportunity to urge people to sign up to be new stem cell donors. My particular flavour of cancer doesn't lend itself to a donor transplant but many blood cancers do and donating is so simple. I hope no one is offended I'm still a freeplayer through and through :)
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

bluebeariscool wrote:haha i loves ya Kat the way you dip in and out. You are a sweetie

For anyone who is interested im about to take on #2 of my tandem stem cell transplant. I've decided to have the holidays at home with the family and I will be going in early January.

May I just take this cheeky opportunity to urge people to sign up to be new stem cell donors. My particular flavour of cancer doesn't lend itself to a donor transplant but many blood cancers do and donating is so simple. I hope no one is offended I'm still a freeplayer through and through :)
Definitely no offence taken--just lots of hugs and good wishes that your treatment is successful!
Enjoy the holidays with your family! :D
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Oh my I haven't posted on this thread for aaaaaggggeees

I want to share something with anyone who still reads. I got married when I was 17 :shock: yes young and stupid. This year I've celebrated 30 years since that stupidity :lol: I went to Gretna Green to get married as husband was stil 17 and we couldn't get married without permission where we Iived. So we went back there and did it all properly. No mail order catalogue dress wth a peplum for me......a la 1987 8-) it was a fab day considering he's gone through 2 gulf wars and I've been through a stem cell transplant :o worth celebrating
Attachments
IMG_0815.JPG
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Congratulations!!!!! ๐ŸŽ‰ You look beautiful but most importantly you both look so happy!!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Congrats!! Your marriage has stood the test of time so it couldn't have been stupid!
I've heard of couples running away to Gretna Green in novels and movies and it always sounded so romantic--didn't Lady Sybil and Tom make a failed attempt in Downton Abbey?
You both look great and, as Leah noted, very happy! Gotta love a man in a kilt--my husband wore his at our wedding and will be wearing it to walk our daughter down the aisle this summer.๐Ÿ˜
julz21
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by julz21 »

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ Beautiful; simply beautiful! ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Awesome! Congratulations and all the best to you and your husband ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’–
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Congratulations! That's impressive. Lovely photo of a happily married couple.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Debbilu_7 wrote: โ†‘26 Apr 2017, 22:17 Congrats!! Your marriage has stood the test of time so it couldn't have been stupid!
I've heard of couples running away to Gretna Green in novels and movies and it always sounded so romantic--didn't Lady Sybil and Tom make a failed attempt in Downton Abbey?
You both look great and, as Leah noted, very happy! Gotta love a man in a kilt--my husband wore his at our wedding and will be wearing it to walk our daughter down the aisle this summer.๐Ÿ˜
I didn't watch Downton Abbey.....not a costume drama type of gal.

Historically people went to Gretna Green to get married because it's literally a step over the border on the Scottish side between Scotland and England. In Scotland you still and have always needed to be 16 to get married without permission. In England you can marry at 16 but need parental permission if you are under 18. Quite why the local blacksmith was the person who married people is something I don't know? But it is romntic :)

I loved the kilt ๐Ÿ˜ I'm Scottish born and bred so it pleased me very much. Wow! You have a summer wedding coming up. How very exciting :D enjoy!

I think I'd like a kilt in my sims wardrobes :lol: