How do you age? (rank up)

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Wolfsimmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

How do you age? (rank up)

Post by Wolfsimmer »

Soz I am a new pleb and dunno how do you rank up in this forum :P
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: How do you age? (rank up)

Post by SIMazing »

I can at least speak for myself (and probably quite a few others) when I say, it's more important to have good posts than worry about ranking up. It's ok to be new. 8-) Just write good responses to other people's questions, ask good questions, and join in on conversations. You'll "grow up" before you know it and gain some friends along the way. :)
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Wolfsimmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Wolfsimmer »

I am not really obsessed with ranking up....was just curious on how the whole system works. I didn't say anything about worrying on getting that bar filled up xD
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Wolfsimmer wrote:I am not really obsessed with ranking up....was just curious on how the whole system works. I didn't say anything about worrying on getting that bar filled up xD
Welcome to the forum, Wolfsimmer!
So, if you're just curious, are you currious enough to read the topic titles at the General forum? :D
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Wolfsimmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Wolfsimmer »

ErinPW wrote:
Wolfsimmer wrote:I am not really obsessed with ranking up....was just curious on how the whole system works. I didn't say anything about worrying on getting that bar filled up xD
Welcome to the forum, Wolfsimmer!
So, if you're just curious, are you currious enough to read the topic titles at the General forum? :D
I..uhh..tbh didn't because I thought it would be in the rules thread. There were too many threads so I just skipped them