Reversing the update to iOS 10

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Reversing the update to iOS 10

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I'm not sure if this is appropriate to post here but I'm not sure where else to go. :oops:

Thanks to a series of unfortunate events I accidentally updated to iOS 10 the other day something I so didn't want. Is there some way to reverse it? Since I've barely played SFP since it happened I haven't noticed any problems with the game but it has 'ruined' several other apps and basic functions of my iPad mini. The update is positively hateful!

Another thing I'd like to make sure of is that the cloud used to save in the game is completely different from iCloud. Since I do not use iCloud, Siri or any of the other stupid stuff Apple tries to force on you (they're all turned off) I just want to double check. And does anyone know if they've come up with a way to add friends other than Facebook since Apple has abandoned Game Center? I have no desire to tie SFP to my FB account for various reasons but I could use some new friends since I'm not sure any of the few I have are still playing.

Thanks in advance for any help y'all can offer! :D
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
ErinPW

Re: Reversing the update to iOS 10

Post by ErinPW »

For the cloud question there is an answer at the topic [GUIDE]Cloud Saves/Restores!
The cloud we use in SFP is a system on the Firemonkey's servers and has nothing to do with iCloud.

There is still nothing new on how to add friends on Game Center. Even players who are still on iOS 9 can't add friends.

I can't help for the other questions.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Reversing the update to iOS 10

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Thanks for the cloud & friending info Erin. :) I thought that the game cloud was on FM's servers but wasn't 100% sure. Now that I know I'll get back to playing more regularly. I really wish they'd fix the friending thing for those of us who don't want to use FB. :(

Away, thanks again.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update