Sending private messages

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Sending private messages

Post by contrarysims »

I wasn't sure where to ask about this, and couldn't find anything in the FAQ.. I'm a little confused by the private messages setup. What is the difference between the Outbox and the Sent Messages? If a message I have sent is sitting in the Outbox, does that mean it hasn't actually sent? If so, how do I send it?
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
ErinPW

Re: Sending private messages

Post by ErinPW »

contrarysims wrote: 29 May 2017, 06:48 I wasn't sure where to ask about this, and couldn't find anything in the FAQ.. I'm a little confused by the private messages setup. What is the difference between the Outbox and the Sent Messages? If a message I have sent is sitting in the Outbox, does that mean it hasn't actually sent? If so, how do I send it?
The "General" forum is the best place for your question :)

After sending a pm it shows up at the Outbox. As soon as the recipient has opened the pm, it leaves the Outbox and shows up at Sent messages.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Oh, I see. Thanks for the explanation. :)
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

contrarysims wrote: 30 May 2017, 05:58 Oh, I see. Thanks for the explanation. :)
You're very welcome :)
iOS 17.3.1

jVanDuyn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jVanDuyn »

Searched the FAQ on narrowing down this topic. I say this post as also have a question with regard to sending private messages and will direct my post to the "General" forum.
jVanDuyn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Happy Holidays everyone!

Post by jVanDuyn »

Hey ErinPW,

Hope everyone is looking forward to Valentine's Day and its' SFP fanfare of merchandise at the SFP concessions (in-game stores/markets/malls). Have a question regarding sending response to moderators advice. How and where do i send such a reply, as the forums rules clearly state we (forum members should not send PM moderators of Forum). I have not noticed any other means of contacting moderators regarding advise or guidance given to members. Please respond when you have an available opportunity. I realize the moderators have many security tasks and other forum maintenance duties to perform, and so i will await your response on the above mentioned. Thank you for all of your advice and guidance re: Forum/Forum Rules & Regs.

As always, loads of fun.. good fortune in-game,

VanDy
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

jVanDuyn wrote: 08 Feb 2018, 21:03 Hey ErinPW,

[…] Have a question regarding sending response to moderators advice. How and where do i send such a reply, as the forums rules clearly state we (forum members should not send PM moderators of Forum). I have not noticed any other means of contacting moderators regarding advise or guidance given to members. Please respond when you have an available opportunity. I realize the moderators have many security tasks and other forum maintenance duties to perform, and so i will await your response on the above mentioned. Thank you for all of your advice and guidance re: Forum/Forum Rules & Regs.

As always, loads of fun.. good fortune in-game,

VanDy
There is no forum rule saying members should not send pm to the moderators. So if you want send a reply.

(I have moved your post to a suitable topic.)
iOS 17.3.1