Help Posting Pictures

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Help Posting Pictures

Post by whoviandragon »

It has recently come to my attention that, for whatever reason, I cannot post pictures from my gallery anymore. Whenever I tap the "Attachments" button, it only brings up options for camera, video recording, and documents. Is there any way to fix this? It has to be on my end since others still post pictures all the time.

Just need some help since I used to be able to, and have some pictures of my Sims to share.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Help Posting Pictures

Post by SKatF »

whoviandragon wrote: 24 Jun 2017, 17:32 It has recently come to my attention that, for whatever reason, I cannot post pictures from my gallery anymore. Whenever I tap the "Attachments" button, it only brings up options for camera, video recording, and documents. Is there any way to fix this? It has to be on my end since others still post pictures all the time.

Just need some help since I used to be able to, and have some pictures of my Sims to share.
On my android phone, I choose documents, and then get gallery as one of my choices.
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

SKatF wrote: 24 Jun 2017, 22:03
whoviandragon wrote: 24 Jun 2017, 17:32 It has recently come to my attention that, for whatever reason, I cannot post pictures from my gallery anymore. Whenever I tap the "Attachments" button, it only brings up options for camera, video recording, and documents. Is there any way to fix this? It has to be on my end since others still post pictures all the time.

On my android phone, I choose documents, and then get gallery as one of my choices.
Now I just feel like a big dummy for not trying any of the options before posting. It works the same on my phone as it does yours. Thanks for the help!
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

whoviandragon wrote: 25 Jun 2017, 01:10
SKatF wrote: 24 Jun 2017, 22:03

Now I just feel like a big dummy for not trying any of the options before posting. It works the same on my phone as it does yours. Thanks for the help!
It took me a while to figure out and sometimes I still need to stop and think it over again. In my mind, documents never equate with pictures. I don't think we're dummies, just categorise things more logically!