Home street?

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Home street?

Post by Simsaddict456 »

So there is a new free-to-play game out for mobile phones that is somewhat similar to the sims freeplay although not really and is made by some of the developers that worked on sims social. A lot of people that usually cover sims freeplay have been talking about it and I was just wondering if anyone on this forum tried it and what was their opinion? :)

I downoladed it and played for a day and deleted it the next day, mostly because I am already playing sims freeplay and sims mobile and don't really have the need for another mobile game, secondly because the gameplay feels too similar to something like farmville instead of sims and build mode felt very clunky, but now I am thinking of giving it another shot at a later date. :)
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Home street?

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I haven’t seen this one....my current obsession is Design Home—no pretend people, just pretend rooms to decorate lol!
Updated town info in profile
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

I tried it, and didn't enjoy it for the same reason- too much like a FarmVille/cafe style game. I believe it's made by supersolid, who develops a lot of those restaurant management games (cafe story, etc.) so it makes sense that it leans that way. Not for me.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

contrarysims wrote: 25 Oct 2017, 22:41 I tried it, and didn't enjoy it for the same reason- too much like a FarmVille/cafe style game. I believe it's made by supersolid, who develops a lot of those restaurant management games (cafe story, etc.) so it makes sense that it leans that way. Not for me.
The developer is called supersolid but they only made four games so far, adventure town, food street, super penguins and home street, but they have employees from playfish who made sims social and simscity social and other various facebook games. But I too played cafe story a while ago and it does have a smilar graphics style and play style. It also reminds me of games from storm8, I guess copying is easier in the world of mobile games :)
Xzaivia
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Xzaivia »

Yes i've played Home Street it is very boring to me, i deleted it.
How did you get Sims Mobile?
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

I love home street!! My new obsession. Although I feel like making money is hard and things are expensive and live events are tedious and too long, the Halloween event wore me out and couldn't wait until it was over.... But I love the game and I'm always on it..... Right now they got shania twain in the game!!!!!! It's like the sims meets heyday... I just wish a lot of stuff didn't require tickets that annoys me a bit but other then that I love the game and I can't wait to see what they do in future updates.