What ruins your day?

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: What ruins your day?

Post by telemwill »

No answers, but lots of sympathy. Hugs and prayers too!
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Thank you Telemwill. It's been a tumultuous time! But things are settled and I've got a better of idea of what's going on, what going to happen and what I need to do about it. I'm feeling positive.

Strangely enough I've sort of developed a new hobby through all of this! :oops: I realised after a consultation that I know very little in the way of family history etc. (that is I could provide virtually none when asked :D ) that led me to start researching it and I'm hooked!! And fascinated. If anyone had ever told me I'd get interested in genealogy :o .........but there you go :D

My sims will be glad to see me back though :oops: all I've did lately is check in once a day most days, send them all to a singing salmon and then chain them to a stove :oops:
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

bluebeariscool wrote:Thank you Telemwill. It's been a tumultuous time! But things are settled and I've got a better of idea of what's going on, what going to happen and what I need to do about it. I'm feeling positive.

Strangely enough I've sort of developed a new hobby through all of this! :oops: I realised after a consultation that I know very little in the way of family history etc. (that is I could provide virtually none when asked :D ) that led me to start researching it and I'm hooked!! And fascinated. If anyone had ever told me I'd get interested in genealogy :o .........but there you go :D

My sims will be glad to see me back though :oops: all I've did lately is check in once a day most days, send them all to a singing salmon and then chain them to a stove :oops:
Glad you are feeling positive and finding some silver linings in those clouds.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ashleysummer
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ashleysummer »

rain spoilt my day