Any Simming MineCrafters want to meet/play?

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Re: Any Simming MineCrafters want to meet/play?

Post by Perturbee »

Lishws720 wrote: You had me at Keep inventory upon death! :D I will ask my daughter how to get on servers, but it might not be until her winter break because she has 2 school projects due and finals next week.

Perturbee, have you ever seen Madnes64's You Tube videos? His medieval world is stunning; you should check it out.

Oh, and to answer your question, why keep poisonous meat? According to some Minecraft You Tube regulars (Paul Soares Jr. comes to mind), if you tame a wolf into a dog you can feed it zombie flesh with no ill effects. I wonder if the poison fish works on tame ocelots...
If you do want to get on, just let me know the MC game name (through the form or PM) so I can add you to the whitelist (otherwise you can't get in).

I had seen a few, his work is stunning and I really hope to approach his level one day. Thank you for reminding!

I knew about the poisonous fish and ocelots, but wasn't sure about the wolves. Still once you have a couple of them, you still end up with piles of poisonous stuff. Being able to sell them might give a little bit extra that might make a difference. I'm still thinking about good (and fair) money makers (as in complex recipes worth something). I want to avoid people selling diamonds, that increases X-ray cheaters.
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

Perturbee, my daughter's MC name is AmusedKitten, and I'm using her old account name, SilverKitty37fjs. We would both like to be part of your Minecraft world!

If you would like to see examples of things I have built on Pocket Edition, I could post a few pictures here...
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Lishws720 wrote:Perturbee, my daughter's MC name is AmusedKitten, and I'm using her old account name, SilverKitty37fjs. We would both like to be part of your Minecraft world!

If you would like to see examples of things I have built on Pocket Edition, I could post a few pictures here...
I've added you both! See you there too. :)
Itisjustme
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Itisjustme »

hi i am in the 50/s to i play the pocket version on the ipad with my neices and newphews . I am realy good at minning for thoses diamonds and gold . I find they build . they also have the computer version . i wish the two would interact
game center name metkased12
sims first name margaret
please mention site and u play
level 55 have many deers in 2 houses mult levels homes
all items u need are on the other side of the bridge good luck
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Itisjustme wrote:hi i am in the 50/s to i play the pocket version on the ipad with my neices and newphews . I am realy good at minning for thoses diamonds and gold . I find they build . they also have the computer version . i wish the two would interact
It looks like Mojang (the developers) are working on making the Pocket Edition more like the regular PC version. With version 0.9.0 we should get "unlimited" maps. At least no longer maps that are only 256 by 256 blocks. They say unlimited, but basically it's only limited by the free space. Chunks get added when you visit them, thus growing in size (both in-game as well as the saved data).

This version is rumoured to launch in April and it sounds like it's bringing the two versions closer together. If they'll ever will be able to use each other's maps/servers remains uncertain. The "Realms" do seem to give that impression, but again, nothing is certain yet.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

I love Mine craft too. :) I have been playing PE because my son in college pretty much has taken over my computer. PE has improved a lot lately. I find it hard to play with zombies in my game so mostly I play survival in peaceful mode. They just bother me when I am trying to build things.

Perturbed, your land looks great. I would like to visit it sometime on the PC.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

Does anyone have any good seeds for Minecraft PE? My favorite so far is nyan. Is it just me or have some of the seeds changed with the new update?
Other good ones:
pokemon
Stockholm
Seed
cateye
Diamond Eyes
21 chicken
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

mudgenie wrote:Does anyone have any good seeds for Minecraft PE? My favorite so far is nyan. Is it just me or have some of the seeds changed with the new update?
Other good ones:
pokemon
Stockholm
Seed
cateye
Diamond Eyes
21 chicken
I like the following seeds for pocket edition:

nyan.3535
likeaboss
Magnificent
apagari
jhonnygoldenapple (great for building, has a big flat area)
unlimited resources, flying
tangerine1.20 (tons of clay!)

Edit: it's jhonny golden apple with spaces in between the words, sorry. You spawn in the flat area.
Also, it's Unlimited resources, flying with a capital U. Very important to get the spelling and
punctuation correct.
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

Will you be updating your server to 1.7.8? My daughter and her friends miss playing there. They hate getting griefed on the other servers.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Sadly not all plugins support 1.7.8 yet.
Besides that, I'm considering closing the server in May (when the 6 months are up).
I rarely play myself now and the few great builders from the early start have left.

There are some good grief-free servers out there, perhaps not 1.7.8 yet, but they can always play with a lower version anyway.