Any Simming MineCrafters want to meet/play?

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
syamang
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Any Simming MineCrafters want to meet/play?

Post by syamang »

Hi Perturbee,
I was wondering if you're still running your MC server? I've been playing for a long time and as one of the, ahem 'mature players', have found it hard to find a decent, reliable server. I've also been simming since Sims 1 and recently found some Minecraft shirts on TSR for my pc sims!
Would love to hear back re your server. Take care.
GC: syamang
Level: 55

HH: 3 East Oceanside
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (with oven fire)

Playing the: "Easter Update"
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Hi Syamang,

I closed the server due to lack of a good audience. It's indeed hard to find a mature community and I kind of gave up on it.
Now I'm waiting to see where 1.8 is heading and maybe (that is a big maybe) start a server again. Possibly with and if the mod(s) I like are released for that version. I'm thinking of "Minecraft Comes Alive", "Twilight Forest" and perhaps one of the more interesting nature enhancing mods like "Botania". But so far that's just an idea.
I probably get drawn into the Sims 4 first when it comes out.

I don't mind funding a server, the problem is finding reliable staff and mature players.

PS. I'm going to look for those Sims MC shirts, I hope they'll be compatible with the Sims 4!
syamang
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by syamang »

Ooooh those are some of my favourite mods so sounds good!

I have Sims 4 on pre-order and have been playing with the CAS demo for several weeks. Next week I'll probably only surface for coffee! :D
GC: syamang
Level: 55

HH: 3 East Oceanside
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (with oven fire)

Playing the: "Easter Update"