not able to log on this forum from my iPad2

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
sm22281
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

not able to log on this forum from my iPad2

Post by sm22281 »

Hi, I am not able to log into the forum from my iPad2.

The home page-log in screen shows my username [sm22281] and my password [********] but when I tap on the "login" button, I get to a page that says "you have been successfully logged in" for maybe one or two seconds, then the screen reverts to the log in screen. This has been going on for about 3 weeks. I was able to post from the iPad prior to this glitch so I know it can be done.

As of now, I can only browse the forum from my iPad but I am unable to post. Even more annoying, I am unable to post pictures from my game, ugh!

On the other hand, I am able to log into the forum using my laptop. So I know it is not a username or password problem. I have selected the "log me on automatically each visit" option and it works fine on the laptop.

As instructed by our Administrator, I have already tried the link "delete all board cookies" and the option for "log me on automatically each visit" while trying to log in from my iPad2. Unfortunately, these tips did not work.

If you are an iPad user, do you have some ideas and can you help me troubleshoot this annoying problem?

Thanks!
GC ID: Joyinmotion
Device: iPad Air
Haunted House
: #22 West Side
HFN: #21 West Side (under development)
Teen idol mansion with musical instruments; a few dogs, cats, & pools.
sm22281
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: not able to log on this forum from my iPad2

Post by sm22281 »

I fixed it, all by myself! Thump my chest, pat my back! I went to the iPads settings, to Safari and looked at the password section to make sure whatever was turned off was turned on. It worked!
GC ID: Joyinmotion
Device: iPad Air
Haunted House
: #22 West Side
HFN: #21 West Side (under development)
Teen idol mansion with musical instruments; a few dogs, cats, & pools.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: not able to log on this forum from my iPad2

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

sm22281 wrote:I fixed it, all by myself! Thump my chest, pat my back! I went to the iPads settings, to Safari and looked at the password section to make sure whatever was turned off was turned on. It worked!
Yayyy! Glad you fixed it. Last update of the iOS messed me up, too - had no sound for days. Somebody here found out about some kind of glitch that caused the sound to cut out and I had to manually re-set everything.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48