Problem with resurrection of sim

Discuss everything Sims here, as long as it's not Freeplay or Mobile!
Sims 1/2/3/4, Medieval, Stories series, etc.
Aries
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Problem with resurrection of sim

Post by Aries »

Hello, I am new, sorry if my topic is misplaced, I tried to find the right section and failed.

So here's my problem, I resurrected two sims, bringing their tombstones at the lot my curent family lives, they are grand grand parents, and when their spirits appeared I bought genie's lamp and resurrected them. After that I had a problem to add them to the house members, using testingcheatsenabled failed, there was no "add to the household", so I made them friends to my people and asked them to move in.

All good, but... When they were alive their scrapbook contained momories that are erased now, also they know nobody of the family membres who visited graveyard. They are literaly completely strangers to everybody, even each other. In that case I could just open the bin and place their copies at the household, no bothering doing all of this. They are not family, not friends, not siblings or knowns, all they've been is erased. :( What's the point of resurrecting someone who looks like someone you know, but is not? So there is first person from birth to death, second one as a ghost and third as resurrected, and this must be one character. What's the point of this?