Sim Town Villians

Are your Sims involved in an intriguing tale?
Do you like to post about who did what with who?
This is the place for YOUR stories!
RoseDust101
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Sim Town Villians

Post by RoseDust101 »

Edit 2/14/14: Until personalities come back this will count for any sim that has done something villainous.

What have the Sim Town Villains been up to? You know, the Sims with the suspicious dark cloud and the chuckle?

Yes! The ones with the villain personality!

It's time to share our Sims with Villain Personalities and what they have done!

But remember, PG-13 is the highest you can go.

I'll start.

My villain, Jean Young, kidnapped her Nemisis's second child, John Luna, when he was a tot, and hid him in a hidden room in her house. She had a friend move to town and disguise herself as a different person to take care of him and teach him that he was being kept safe from an evil world. Then, when he was a pre teen, she dumped him in a vacant house, where he lived alone until a man named Andrew Strickland moved in, and, feeling bad for John, acted like an older brother and showed him what the world was truly like.

Jean and her friend got away with everything, no one questioned them. Jean was naturally nice to children, and her friend moved to town after he disappeared and was presumed dead.

His older sister, however, hasn't given up, and still goes to her little brother's room when she feels the need to research and wonder about him, and how he disappeared from sight that day.
Last edited by RoseDust101 on 14 Feb 2014, 15:42, edited 1 time in total.
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Sim Town Villians

Post by mommacude »

So, once my babies become toddlers, they can go to other houses? I want to start using my imagination more and come up with stories. I had to restart my game recently and nobody has personalities any more
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mommacude wrote:So, once my babies become toddlers, they can go to other houses? I want to start using my imagination more and come up with stories. I had to restart my game recently and nobody has personalities any more
Toddlers can be whistled to all places like the other sims, except a neighbors town. But they can't be alone, so there has to be an adult at both locations.

I don't think, the personalities have gone with the restart. When I created a new adult sim recently, I couldn't choose one, but got a message about improvements in this part :?
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
RoseDust101
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by RoseDust101 »

[quote="mommacude"] So, once my babies become toddlers, they can go to other houses? I want to start using my imagination more and come up with stories. I had to restart my game recently and nobody has personalities any more [/quote]

[quote="ErinPW"] Toddlers can be whistled to all places like the other sims, except a neighbors town. But they can't be alone, so there has to be an adult at both locations.

I don't think, the personalities have gone with the restart. When I created a new adult sim recently, I couldn't choose one, but got a message about improvements in this part :? [/quote]

Well, this counts for all sims at the moment until the personalities come back for now.

What kinds of villainous things have your sims done?
smartburn
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by smartburn »

Haha, so far nothing major - Kenny McCartman currently has one nemesis, two enemies and a couple of sims who dislike him in my town, as well as a nemesis and possibly someone who dislikes him in Another Sim Town. He hasn't slapped anyone yet himself though, I gave that honor to his in-town nemesis. :mrgreen:

Kenny was created when I started getting socially negative goals (be rude to a sim, kick over a sim's trash can, etc.). I was also worried that one of my sims could actually die from negotiating with plants or putting out oven fires. Yeah, this isn't Sims 3, or 2, or 1... :roll: Anyway, he was created to do the dirty work, and I'm bummed that he technically doesn't have the villain personality right now, but I have a soft spot for him and he got to move into the demolished and revamped starter house as a reward for his evil efforts (as well as for mastering woodworking). Unfortunately there is no red hoodie I can give him at this time, so he has a red afro and beard to simulate his partial namesake.
EileenK98
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by EileenK98 »

I have no villains in this town (Julie was created with the villain personality, but turned out to be nice after all), but in my former town, I had a female Sim who would hit on all the married men. The women caught on, got together, and ran her out of town. Her broken-hearted boyfriend also left soon after.
New town, new Sims!

Haunted House: 2 East Oceanside
Library: 1 Museum Boulevard
Spa: 2 Museum Boulevard
The Winchesters' Bunker: 3 Eastside