Dalekbuster's Sim Origins:Marty Arty

Are your Sims involved in an intriguing tale?
Do you like to post about who did what with who?
This is the place for YOUR stories!
Dalekbuster523
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Dalekbuster's Sim Origins:Marty Arty

Post by Dalekbuster523 »

Marty Arty was once a very popular man. People would queue outside his house to be painted. He would paint the neighbors, their dogs and sometimes even the postmen bored of their letter-delivering duties. He enjoyed painting. It allowed him to fully explore his wild imagination in a way that could then be showcased to other people.

He WAS a popular man. Until one particular day that changed his life.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************
It was when he was in the bathroom about to shave off his iconic brown beard that he heard something fall through the letter box. It couldn't be post because it was a sunday. He assumed it was probably a charity bag and shrugged as he walked down the stairs and approached the front door. So you could imagine his surprise when he found a single letter lying on the doormat.

Inside the letter were two plane tickets to 'Dalekbuster523's town'. The plane was due to take off from the airport tomorrow morning . Intrigued, Marty stuffed the tickets into a pocket and began to pack.
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************Marty looked out of the window as the plane began to approach Dalekbuster523's town. The plane began to dip down towards the airport runway. Just as the wheels were about to touch the ground, the plane rose up again and flew past the town. It hovered above a small island of some sort before plummeting down towards the surface. The plane crashed into a patch of grass below. Marty limped out of the plane wreckage.

One thing was evidently clear. He was stranded.
Main town- The Whoniverse
The island- My own original fictional Sims

Dalekbuster523
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Dalekbuster's Sim Origins:Marty Arty

Post by Dalekbuster523 »

Over the next few months, Marty built a house using any local materials he could scavenge. He was surprised to find bricks, cement and tiles; exactly what he needed to build his home. Months later, the house was built and all that was left to find was some indoor furniture.

He entered the plane wreckage and found a tattered old catalogue. Flicking through, he found sections labelled 'Dining room', 'Kitchen', 'Bedroom', 'Bathroom and even a few pages dedicated to stairs. Marty's thumb rested slightly on-top of a small chair. Much to Marty's amazement, the chair appeared outside of the catalogue and the floor underneath him began to represent a grid. He dragged the chair over to a empty spot in the house. A green tick appeared, as well as a bagpack, rotate symbol and cross. Marty pressed a finger on the tick and the grid disappeared.

Soon, Marty had a bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and living room; a house that properly represented a home environment. Yawning after all this work, Marty decided he needed a rest and fell into a long sleep on his new bed.

Dalekbuster523
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dalekbuster523 »

The next day, Marty woke up to find a dark-skinned toddler staring back.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Melody Pond," She replied sweetly. "Mummy says I'm not allowed to talk to strangers but I don't always do what mummy says anyway,"

"Well, you can talk to me, you little angel," Marty grinned. "Where do you live, then?"

"Mummy calls it Da-Da-Dalekbustr five too three town,"

"Yes, that's right. Dalekbuster523 town," He said. "Shall we play a game?"

"Yeah! Let's play game," She replied enthusiastically.

"What game do you want to play?"

"Pat a cake!"

They clapped their hands together whilst singing Pat a cake until eventually Melody grew noticeably bored.

"Alright, it's home time now," Marty said. "I think it's time you go beddie byes,"

"I don't wanna go!" Melody wailed.

Marty bent down and hugged Melody tightly, before gently placing her back down on the ground.

"You have to. But you can always see me again another time," He reassured her. "Oh, and make sure you tell your daddy I'm here,"

"No," Melody said. "This is my secret,"

Marty sighed.

"Alright. A little secret for a little angel. And now that angel needs to fly away back home. Bye bye!"

Marty waved Melody off as she returned home. They were lucky to have given birth to that girl. Marty could all but hope he would see her again.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************
And see her again he did. Melody returned numerous times; each time with a new game she wanted to play. Marty had played everything from hide and seek to Snakes and Ladders. These visits continued until one fateful day.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Marty had a plan. A plan to find a way to civilization. His plan formed in his mind as he waved goodbye to Melody.

"Bye bye!" He waved cheerfully as Melody left the house.

Marty waited until he was sure Melody would be a few steps away from the door, then walked out and followed Melody stealthily from behind. He followed her to a grand wooden bridge on which various vehicles were travelling over. Melody and Marty walked over the bridge and into Dalekbuster523's town. Melody turned round and spotted Marty behind her. She turned and ran in the direction of a small house. Marty never saw her again since he'd followed her that day and found himself reverting back to a lonely life on the island.
What Marty really needed to join civilization was money. And to get money, he needed a job. So the next day, he paid another visit to Dalekbuster523's town which, he noted, was no bigger than a village. Very few houses occupied the area. Although there were plenty of businesses. Walking through the town, Marty spotted a salon, pet shop and real estate agency. One tall building stood in the middle of the town as a figure in a white lab coat walked inside. A large movie studio proudly proclaiming it's name "Harran Studios' stood opposite a small field occupied with a few white tents(a sign outside told Marty it was a 'competition centre'. It was in the far end of the town, though, that Marty found what he was hoping to find. A art gallery.

After looking around the various paintings Marty proclaimed loudly as 'absolute masterpieces', he found himself leaving the art gallery with a job interview for 'artist'.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
A few days after the interview, he found out that he had secured a job at the gallery. He would be a artist once again.

Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Love it! :D
Updated town info in profile
Dalekbuster523
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dalekbuster523 »

Debbilu_7 wrote:Love it! :D
Thanks. :)

SteveTheCat
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by SteveTheCat »

Cute! I also love your name, Daleks are the best o3o
Dalekbuster523
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dalekbuster523 »

SteveTheCat wrote:Cute! I also love your name, Daleks are the best o3o
Thanks and yes, I love the Daleks. Who doesn't?

Dalekbuster523
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dalekbuster523 »

Over the next few months, Marty painted a number of different paintings for the art gallery, all of which impressed the curator immensely.

"Marty, this is a absolute masterpiece!" He would enthuse, slapping Marty roughly across the back.

Marty had never felt happier in his life. Although there was one thing he missed. Painting at home.

A new shop was about to open in Dalekbuster523 town over the next few days. It was a shop purely dedicated to items for jobs and hobbies. Marty had heard a rumour in the art gallery that a large number of art canvases had been ordered by the shop owners. He therefore intended to check the shop out once it opened. In the meantime, though, he built a small 'Art Inspiration room' in which he would place his canvas. He decorated the walls with some of his favourite paintings as pieces of art he could sit and admire in his own room. Marty was rather looking forward to working at home.
Now, at last, the shop was open. Marty walked inside in anticipation and found himself in a tiny little room. Plastic shelves were attached to the walls, on which Marty found long rectangular boxes containing art canvases. Marty picked one up and carried it to the till.
When he got home, he immediately pulled out the canvas and stood it up in the middle of his Art Inspiration room. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a thin paint brush and walked into his bedroom, where he found a tin of paint. Marty walked to the Art Inspiration room and painted. He painted the island in all it's glory; the grass and the Riches of Terra...and the stables?

Marty frowned. Why hadn't he noticed that before? And why was there a group of four people crossing the bridge? Nobody apart from Melody Pond had crossed the bridge before. Something had changed.

Dalekbuster523
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dalekbuster523 »

Marty was intrigued by this stables. So intrigued at it's appearance, in fact, that he decided to visit.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************
He arrived at the stables to find the same four people he had spotted crossing the bridge. They were cleaning the stables; removing tires and weeds obscuring the grassy landscape. Marty joined them. As he was the only resident of the island, he believed it was his duty to look after and protect it.

Marty spent around five hours helping cleaning the stables. Finally, it was clean. Now all they needed to do was repair a stable and buy a horse.
Once Marty had finished repairing a stable, he began to think about buying a horse. After a hour browsing on the internet, he managed to find one for sale in Dalekbuster523 town. The next morning, he bought the grey horse from the woman he had seen behind the counter at the hobbies/job promotion shop and introduced him to his new stables. He decided to name him 'Jake the Peg', after the titular character in a sketch he had enjoyed watching a few years ago.

Riding around the stables, he found three gates to large areas full of rocks, weeds and tyres. Marty noted that these could be great areas to practise horse-related hobbies and decided he would repair the gates and clear the areas later. After all, he needed something to do with the horse, didn't he?