Hazel Young (Hall)

Are your Sims involved in an intriguing tale?
Do you like to post about who did what with who?
This is the place for YOUR stories!
Auriesims
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Hazel Young (Hall)

Post by Auriesims »

Hazel had always been the shadow while her younger sister, Monica, always had the spotlight. She was the black sheep of the family, and in her teen years despite trying to take up her passion in music, Monica became the SimTown teen idol. The only person who ever ackowledged Hazel was Gil,her cousin. Despite being a teenager and her only a child when they met she knew this was her best friend for life. Once she became an adult she left her home to go live with him. It felt so wrong yet she was so infatuated with him since he was the only one to ever notice her. They got married and had a baby, Brad. Shortly after Brad was born however, Hazel found Gil flirting it up with Falitna, the town Casanova. Deciding to take matters into her own hands she fought with Falitna and decided it was only fair to flirt with someone herself, Ferdinard Van Raay. Despite her efforts she wasn't able to commit to him so the fling ended shortly. She is currently trying to repair her marriage with Gil, make him love Brad and trying to raise Brad in a way she never was. If her efforts will be worth it or not all depends on whether what she thought was love really is.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (35.23 KiB) Viewed 9439 times
Last edited by Auriesims on 15 Dec 2014, 07:02, edited 1 time in total.
kwippo
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Hazel Young (Hall)

Post by kwippo »

But they are cousins o.o!
HFN on west side, house no. 12. GH on east side, house no.1 .
I don't cheat, but I've played for over 4 years.
I accept neighbor requests, find me on FB (unfortunately, I can no longer play on an iOS device, so no GC).