[QUEST] In Da Clubhouse

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Shaymb
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [QUEST] In Da Clubhouse

Post by Shaymb »

Aalinnutza wrote:
Shaymb wrote:I'm on the last goal of the quest but the cat is blocking the clubhouse so my toddler can't return the book. I've tried playing with the cat and waiting a little while then coming back, but the freaking cat won't move. Any ideas or has anyone else had this issue?

I saw a couple of people that had this issue posting on Facebook and the advice was to either wait as the cat apparently moves or to contact Matt from FM!
Hopefully this helps!
It did help but unfortunately the cat still hasn't moved so I'm going to have to contact Matt from FM.
mrsj4611
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by mrsj4611 »

I'm up to 90% on this quest and can't find the bike!! It's not in the toddler store like it should be. What do I do?? I'm stuck until I can get past this.
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

mrsj4611 wrote:I'm up to 90% on this quest and can't find the bike!! It's not in the toddler store like it should be. What do I do?? I'm stuck until I can get past this.
You will find the bike at the swim center.
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Microdot wrote:
mrsj4611 wrote:I'm up to 90% on this quest and can't find the bike!! It's not in the toddler store like it should be. What do I do?? I'm stuck until I can get past this.
You will find the bike at the swim center.
And it's a trike (three wheeled play toy for riding near the ground), not a typical bike. My store calls it a Big Wheel. This is what it's going to look like (except the one in the quest is at the swim center):
Attachments
Big Wheel Trike
Big Wheel Trike
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)