[QUEST] In Da Clubhouse

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [QUEST] In Da Clubhouse

Post by Aalinnutza »

Well that is annoying! I hoped for a little bit more fun with a short quest:) not orb grinding like crazy!
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
CharlesEBear
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by CharlesEBear »

I didn't complete the quest in time. I heard you can still finish it but how? There is no way to skip the ride the big wheel trike which is what I am up to. I can't find the trike anywhere. I figure if I don't finish it will not let me go to the next quest. Help! :?
Evezz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Evezz »

CharlesEBear wrote:I didn't complete the quest in time. I heard you can still finish it but how? There is no way to skip the ride the big wheel trike which is what I am up to. I can't find the trike anywhere. I figure if I don't finish it will not let me go to the next quest. Help! :?
Did you check the swim center?
CharlesEBear
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by CharlesEBear »

Did you check the swim center?[/quote]

Yes there is nothing there! Just got the unicorn but no trike!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

CharlesEBear wrote:
Evezz wrote: Did you check the swim center?
Here's a screen grab from my game when I was had that goal. It shows exactly where the trike should be. Have you saved to the cloud lately? If not, maybe you could download from you last cloud save. You will probably have to do some of the goals again but maybe the second time through the trike will actually show?
Big wheel at swim center
Big wheel at swim center
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
CharlesEBear
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by CharlesEBear »

mockingbird288z wrote:
CharlesEBear wrote:
Evezz wrote: Did you check the swim center?
Here's a screen grab from my game when I was had that goal. It shows exactly where the trike should be. Have you saved to the cloud lately? If not, maybe you could download from you last cloud save. You will probably have to do some of the goals again but maybe the second time through the trike will actually show?
image.jpg
Thank you very much but I wonder if this is because I did not finish the quest on time. If so how else can I finish? You cannot skip the task by using lp. The task I am on is to ride the trike! Ahhhhh it's driving me mad. :o
CharlesEBear
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by CharlesEBear »

I found it! Thank you it was exactly where you said but wasn't there before.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

CharlesEBear wrote:I found it! Thank you it was exactly where you said but wasn't there before.
Great!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Shaymb
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Shaymb »

I'm on the last goal of the quest but the cat is blocking the clubhouse so my toddler can't return the book. I've tried playing with the cat and waiting a little while then coming back, but the freaking cat won't move. Any ideas or has anyone else had this issue?
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Aalinnutza »

Shaymb wrote:I'm on the last goal of the quest but the cat is blocking the clubhouse so my toddler can't return the book. I've tried playing with the cat and waiting a little while then coming back, but the freaking cat won't move. Any ideas or has anyone else had this issue?

I saw a couple of people that had this issue posting on Facebook and the advice was to either wait as the cat apparently moves or to contact Matt from FM! Try their Facebook page under this post:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Hopefully this helps!
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one