[QUEST] Sous Judgemental

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Sugaree79
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [QUEST] Sous Judgemental

Post by Sugaree79 »

Hey guys and gals! I haven't found anyone else who has had my problem. The grouch never appeared and the quest is over. I submitted 2 tickets to FM Support. So, I guess we'll see. Most of the updates (in the past 2 years since I've been playing ) are crazy but never anything like this one. I'm pretty bummed because it won't let me do anything to the restaurant at all.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Scratte12 wrote:
Hello LovemySims,
I just re-checked and the estimated 2 days and 18 h and 350 000 simoleons requirements to build the restaurant is a sample time/price in a town where all the community places have been built. (I just corrected this on my post. From 300 000 to 350 000. Apologies if it was misleading).

As far as we know, price and time requirements depend entirely on the size of your town, i.e. how many community places you have. But no idea if built house plots count for the cost of a new venue like the restaurant. I completely agree building costs of the Candlelit Fork could have been lower!
Hi Scratte and thanks for the reply and explanation, I have still not built the restaurant,I need 50,000 more Simoleons first! I am going to do mine in stages. I will build the first bit then as it's building make more money and do the next bit, then it won't seem like such a knock to my Simoleons balance!
Scratte12
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Scratte12 »

Good planning, LovemySims!
I also like to keep a eye on my currency balance. In fact, I built the restaurant in two stages: involving most of my Sims in the repairing tasks on first floor but also sending them to work for the money. For that reason, it took me a bit longer to build and repair the second floor but IMO it's worth taking your time to enjoy every milestone.
Last edited by Scratte12 on 18 Aug 2014, 00:58, edited 1 time in total.
GC: Scratte12
Dream Homes Update
HFN: 1 Firehouse Rd & 2 Divers Way
HH: 3 Firehouse Rd
Level 54.Town with Bistro, Spa, Daycare & Culture Centres.
Island with all venues inc. Xmas House, Latin Villa & Castle.
Scratte12
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Scratte12 »

Sugaree79 wrote:Hey guys and gals! I haven't found anyone else who has had my problem. The grouch never appeared and the quest is over. I submitted 2 tickets to FM Support. So, I guess we'll see. Most of the updates (in the past 2 years since I've been playing ) are crazy but never anything like this one. I'm pretty bummed because it won't let me do anything to the restaurant at all.
Hello Sugaree79!
Sorry to hear about your misadventure with the latest update. Does it have to do with the tablet/technology you're using or is it FM lack of support? Hope you get a quick reply from FM. Keep us posted!
GC: Scratte12
Dream Homes Update
HFN: 1 Firehouse Rd & 2 Divers Way
HH: 3 Firehouse Rd
Level 54.Town with Bistro, Spa, Daycare & Culture Centres.
Island with all venues inc. Xmas House, Latin Villa & Castle.
Sugaree79
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Sugaree79 »

Scratte12 wrote:
Sugaree79 wrote:Hey guys and gals! I haven't found anyone else who has had my problem. The grouch never appeared and the quest is over. I submitted 2 tickets to FM Support. So, I guess we'll see. Most of the updates (in the past 2 years since I've been playing ) are crazy but never anything like this one. I'm pretty bummed because it won't let me do anything to the restaurant at all.
Hello Sugaree79!
Sorry to hear about your misadventure with the latest update. Does it have to do with the tablet/technology you're using or is it FM lack of support? Hope you get a quick reply from FM. Keep us posted!
I haven't heard anything from FM Support. I submitted 2 tickets. My thoughts are that it has to do with the update problem but I'll let you know as soon as I hear something :)
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

Yay! I finished my restaurant yesterday! it's now complete :D

Now I'll try to practice all the hobbies. There are many things I haven't unlocked yet! Even at the Arcade and the Beach xD.
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
Artdva
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Artdva »

My final judge call is 8hrs not 4 min. I also had to cook pizza for Santa and serve him several times. This mission is messed up for me.
Mel~
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

Not sure this is the right place to ask but: has any of you finished the cooking hobby? I have one sim cooking random things just to raise her level but not sure I'm doing it well 'cause some plates say I need the chopping board but I don't have any 'cause I haven't finished the hobby :S
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
grannywhite
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by grannywhite »

Just keep cooking I did random dishes with a few cooks you'll get there eventually:)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

My sim "cooked" the 1 minute option, whenever I had time. The other options gave the same progress.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View