[DISCOVERY QUEST] A Dance To Remember

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [QUEST] A Dance To Remember

Post by LovemySims »

I think the level progress seems to depend on the Sim who waited for their partner. You'll have to start with the same Sim every time you start it as otherwise changing this results in slower level progression as it seems like the second dancer who joins the partner does not level up, only the partner who initiated the dance does.
Hope that makes sense.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Sherry wrote:I am only able to have one couple dancing at a time. I begin with 2 couples dancing, but when I return, only one couple has the question mark over their head. It's kind of like the dog frisbee problem where the 2nd couple has just stopped dancing and even changed back to their original clothes. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks!
Straight after 2 couples began dancing, whistle over a Sim to stand idle. This would ensure the 'No-No' sign will not appear when you return...
PJ43033
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by PJ43033 »

Stuck! Cannot get past the "dance with another Sim" goal. Am I missing something obvious?
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

PJ43033 wrote:Stuck! Cannot get past the "dance with another Sim" goal. Am I missing something obvious?
There is a 3 second option. I banged my head on that for a while too!
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I left my two couples dancing over night, when I left them they were both dancing, this morning the Sim tracker showed all four of them as finished and then when I went to them one couple did the no no thing and I didn't get any medal for them!!
Fuming! As they had been dancing. I need one more medal as I've been spinning and wasting my LPs trying to speed things up.
Possibly the most frustrating quest I've done.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

When do you get the new lights please?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

LovemySims wrote:When do you get the new lights please?
After completing the breakdancing hobby. There are two rewards for the breakdancing hobby. The limited time reward is the DJ Booth but the 'no time limit' reward is the Breakdancing Themed Home Pack which includes lights and a wallpaper and floor.
Lights
Lights
image.jpg
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

I am almost done with the Salsa dancing hobby, and wondering about the Breakdancing hobby, anyone have any infomation besides that you only need 1 sim?
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

LovemySims wrote:I think the level progress seems to depend on the Sim who waited for their partner. You'll have to start with the same Sim every time you start it as otherwise changing this results in slower level progression as it seems like the second dancer who joins the partner does not level up, only the partner who initiated the dance does.
Hope that makes sense.
I've used the same two sims and the first one isn't getting anywhere xD, but his partner is advancing and now she's in level 4 and thanks God she's getting the medals.
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Rosie_58 wrote:I am almost done with the Salsa dancing hobby, and wondering about the Breakdancing hobby, anyone have any infomation besides that you only need 1 sim?
Seems to be limited to one sim per machine and only one machine per household. Maximum two machines. 5000 simoleans each.