[DISCOVERY QUEST] A Dance To Remember

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Aline
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] A Dance To Remember

Post by Aline »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Aline wrote:Thanks a lot for all the information! I have a question: since I'm not finished with other main quests, will the dancing quest add itself to my main quests queue? Or will it run in parallel as a special event quest?
It might run parallel because, IIRC, the Book of Spells runs parallel to the queued quests. And this quest is like the Book of Spells in that you decide when it starts.
Yes, it seems to work like the book of spells quest. Which I think is very nice :-)
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

I should have known it's a parallel one. They call those "discovery" quests now.
Twistedkitty
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Twistedkitty »

Has anyone opened the game today, have the new quest come up then have no tasks for the quest in their game? I've checked if I need to manually update sfp, which I dont have a notification for so am assuming it's up to date. I'm really bummed out as I really want the rugs! :( oh and I'm playing on an iPad air latest iOS update & it's 10:10 UK time at time of posting this. Any help would be much appreciated.
monelley
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by monelley »

Silly question other than the rugs do we know if the other furniture, floors and pool paving will be available in the home store as well?
Christina
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Christina »

Since I started this quest my game crashes if I try to visit neighbours, a problem given the amount of SP we are going to need. Has anyone else got this problem?
HFN at 1 East Oceanside.
Haunted House
FB - Christina Rn
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Twistedkitty wrote:Has anyone opened the game today, have the new quest come up then have no tasks for the quest in their game? I've checked if I need to manually update sfp, which I dont have a notification for so am assuming it's up to date. I'm really bummed out as I really want the rugs! :( oh and I'm playing on an iPad air latest iOS update & it's 10:10 UK time at time of posting this. Any help would be much appreciated.
It's mentioned in the first pop-up. You have to go to the park to start the quest.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Christina wrote:Since I started this quest my game crashes if I try to visit neighbours, a problem given the amount of SP we are going to need. Has anyone else got this problem?
This problem appeared with the Holiday update.
It's recommended to reboot the device. After that send a sim, who doesn't have relationships in the town you want to visit.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Twistedkitty
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Twistedkitty »

ErinPW wrote:
Twistedkitty wrote:Has anyone opened the game today, have the new quest come up then have no tasks for the quest in their game? I've checked if I need to manually update sfp, which I dont have a notification for so am assuming it's up to date. I'm really bummed out as I really want the rugs! :( oh and I'm playing on an iPad air latest iOS update & it's 10:10 UK time at time of posting this. Any help would be much appreciated.
It's mentioned in the first pop-up. You have to go to the park to start the quest.
Oops I didn't look around the park properly :oops: thank you Erin.
technotan
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by technotan »

I cannot find the villa and I have to send 5 sims to it. How do I locate it? It has disappeared!
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

technotan wrote:I cannot find the villa and I have to send 5 sims to it. How do I locate it? It has disappeared!
Let a sim use the Car at the Park to get a Ride to the Villa. Whistle the other sims over once you get there.
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please