[DISCOVERY QUEST] A Dance To Remember

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
ussyberry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] A Dance To Remember

Post by ussyberry »

Laci2770 wrote:Hi. I have one couple of salsa dancers: she is at level 5 and he is at level 4. When they complete the tasks (both), the level progress go down from 97% to 0%, :? so they can't level up and I can't earn all the medals needed to complete the salsa quest in time. It happened already 4 or 5 times. What can I do?
Have anyone had the same problem? What have you done to solve it?
Same thing is happening to my sims.
ussyberry

GC: usmankkk
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

You can have jukebox and breakdance machine in each house. Two sims can salsa, one sim can breakdance. I hope it's fixed so two can breakdance off one machine like the jukebox.
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
Twistedkitty
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Twistedkitty »

ussyberry wrote:
Laci2770 wrote:Hi. I have one couple of salsa dancers: she is at level 5 and he is at level 4. When they complete the tasks (both), the level progress go down from 97% to 0%, :? so they can't level up and I can't earn all the medals needed to complete the salsa quest in time. It happened already 4 or 5 times. What can I do?
Have anyone had the same problem? What have you done to solve it?
Same thing is happening to my sims.
I noticed that with my Salsa-ing Sims, but they did level up as each time they practiced I pulled up their hobby details & they were actually progressing but each time they Danced, it levelled up then went back to zero but did move up each level as long as I used the same Sim for the quick Salsa or long Mambo options. So I currently have one level 6 (using wait for partner option so my level 3 can progress), a progressing level 3, a progressing level 2 & a level one who isn't progressing because they have to be the 'wait for partner' five hour option so the level 2 can progress. I hope that made sense :)
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

kls1st wrote:
Rosie_58 wrote:I am almost done with the Salsa dancing hobby, and wondering about the Breakdancing hobby, anyone have any infomation besides that you only need 1 sim?
Seems to be limited to one sim per machine and only one machine per household. Maximum two machines. 5000 simoleans each.
I could only have 1 breakdance boom box for now...
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

One per town
One per town
Xochi
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Xochi »

bloodcool wrote:
kls1st wrote:Seems to be limited to one sim per machine and only one machine per household. Maximum two machines. 5000 simoleans each.
It's like the salsa hobby. You can only have one per town until you finish the hobby once.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Xochi wrote:
bloodcool wrote:
kls1st wrote:Seems to be limited to one sim per machine and only one machine per household. Maximum two machines. 5000 simoleans each.
It's like the salsa hobby. You can only have one per town until you finish the hobby once.
Initially I was able to get two machines and have one dancer for each. The limitation was one per household but I did get one in each of two houses. Now the limitation is one per town but I already have two so nannynannybooboo. Seems unfair that we don't all get the same thing and also that "they" can switch it up in the midst. Well, at least the haven't taken my second machine away. I've had two dancing for the last several days for the last two awards. Very unbalanced, as usual.
tigertigercait
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tigertigercait »

Belatedly it has occurred to me that since we only need one Sim for breakdancing, we can send a Sim to a neighbor's town and have one dancing at home and one dancing away. It doesn't work for salsa dancing because we need two Sims for that, which is why I mentally wrote it off for this quest before now.... I share this thought in case anyone else got mentally stuck on the two-Sim requirement like I did! :oops:
Neighbor info is on my profile here!
Twistedkitty
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Twistedkitty »

I had thought about that today aswell :D but I'm currently spending all my time in Pertubee's town trying to earn enough sp's to open the villa on a premium lot, just 50 to go :lol:, I'm hoping to get this done then have a sim breakdancing in a neighbours town before the five days are up. Although I have noticed today, my sim is currently a level 4 breakdancer but has yet to unlock any level 4 trophies & still has 2 level 3 trophies to unlock!! This seems to be unfair & unbalanced! :evil:
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Twistedkitty wrote:I had thought about that today aswell :D but I'm currently spending all my time in Pertubee's town trying to earn enough sp's to open the villa on a premium lot, just 50 to go :lol:, I'm hoping to get this done then have a sim breakdancing in a neighbours town before the five days are up. Although I have noticed today, my sim is currently a level 4 breakdancer but has yet to unlock any level 4 trophies & still has 2 level 3 trophies to unlock!! This seems to be unfair & unbalanced! :evil:
I need 30 more SP, the last lot seem to take the longest! I used LP to unlock the last of the breakdancing medals as it was getting on my nerves. I got lucky and got the ones I needed.