[DISCOVERY QUEST] Sunset Mall

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [QUEST] Sunset Mall

Post by lollipop369 »

It doesn't matter what act you pick.
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Interesting! I had different choices. I had my sim choose punk and dance with a dog and the pirate's wheel. :lol:
Attachments
image.jpg
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
rajcaz
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by rajcaz »

When I got to the last two hours (1hr 50 secs) Watch "Self-Defence" on TV (11 hrs) I used 1 LP to speed this up and it completed. However the next task was exactly the same. (I hadn't saved to cloud in about 9 hours and had done a bunch of stuff that I wasn't ready to lose so had to pay 10 LP to complete task again) then I could send 2 sims to the park.

The cloud save I had... I downloaded to another device and used LP again to speed up final 2 hours with the same result. I then reset the game and left it to go on its own.. And it completed with no repeat task. :?

In my original test that I did when the quest started I had never encountered this problem so I thought that it may be worth mentioning :(
GC: rajcaz
(may display as C K in party boat)

Fully updated to Schools Out update
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

I encountered a glitch whereby 'Suggest an animal' did not come up after 'Suggest a Prop', it went to 'Perform an Act'... Of course, without the animal, the task automatically cancelled in 1-2 seconds... One thing I noted was that I go back to the game almost 5-6 hours after starting 'Suggest a Prop'.

Fortunately, I was able to download my last saved game and was able to redo 'Suggest a prop' task and complete leading to 'Suggest an animal'

Just an heads up to fellow players to save before initiating 'Suggest a Prop' task
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

bloodcool wrote:I encountered a glitch whereby 'Suggest an animal' did not come up after 'Suggest a Prop', it went to 'Perform an Act'... Of course, without the animal, the task automatically cancelled in 1-2 seconds... One thing I noted was that I go back to the game almost 5-6 hours after starting 'Suggest a Prop'.

Fortunately, I was able to download my last saved game and was able to redo 'Suggest a prop' task and complete leading to 'Suggest an animal'

Just an heads up to fellow players to save before initiating 'Suggest a Prop' task
Thanks for the info!

Matt Kelly posted this on his Facebook page a couple of hours ago:
image.jpg
I think lots of people were having the same problem.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

Rather miffed that the catwalk modelling is over 10 hours a session. :(
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

DollyMixture wrote:Rather miffed that the catwalk modelling is over 10 hours a session. :(
Me too! Wonder if we will be able to have more then one sim doing this hobby at some point?
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

Oh yeah, 10 hours per session is annoying. It's going to take ages to get all the medals, since I can only restart the hobby twice a day at this rate. I don't want to spend LP on it. :(
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

I've sent a Sim to a neighbour with a catwalk and started her catwalking there, whilst I have a Sim in my town doing it too. I'll see if that works and helps.

Edit. Yes it does.
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I just completed the modelling and, although I didn't seem to get very many repeat poses, the 10 hour sessions seemed to take forever. I think modelling will join the high-striker hobby in the "been there--done that" category. I'm almost finished the cat show and I'm pretty sure it will join them...
Updated town info in profile