[DISCOVERY QUEST] Sunset Mall

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
MimLady
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [QUEST] Sunset Mall

Post by MimLady » 07 Mar 2015, 00:06

I've found the same as Calleighwolfe; if I have more than one sim bowling at the same time, when they finish they always all get the same prize again and again.

kaybama
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by kaybama » 08 Mar 2015, 18:23

I read through this forum and still can't seem to find why my mall lot 5 won't unlock. I attached screenshots maybe someone has the answer to help
Attachments
unnamed.jpg
unnamed-2.jpg
unnamed-1.jpg

Simmer1986
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simmer1986 » 08 Mar 2015, 18:32

All I can think of is you haven't completed the requirements - open 8 stores and clear area 4. Hope you're able to access it soon :-)

mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z » 08 Mar 2015, 18:57

kaybama wrote:I read through this forum and still can't seem to find why my mall lot 5 won't unlock. I attached screenshots maybe someone has the answer to help
As Simmer1986 said, you most likely haven't met the requirements. There are 2 parts to mall area 4: a back and a front with 4 stores total. It's the front part that gets people confused. There is a pic of the front part of area 4 on page 7 of this thread if you need to see it.
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2017 Halloween Update

bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool » 11 Mar 2015, 07:06

Finally, I've got the final bowling medal - Perfect Game and the end result of my 4 bowling Sims are their life-bar as an adult is over half-filled...

calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe » 12 Mar 2015, 13:48

MimLady wrote:I've found the same as Calleighwolfe; if I have more than one sim bowling at the same time, when they finish they always all get the same prize again and again.
I ended up using only one sim for this and now I've completed all the rows :D.
calleighwolfe at Game Center.
Please mention the Sims in your request. Otherwise you won't be added.
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)

Level 55. TV: 94,052,837
HFN: Starter House.
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Dream Weddings Update

Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee » 12 Mar 2015, 15:18

calleighwolfe wrote:
MimLady wrote:I've found the same as Calleighwolfe; if I have more than one sim bowling at the same time, when they finish they always all get the same prize again and again.
Maybe a silly question, but how do you collect them? Do you tap all the ! bubbles and wait for the results to roll in? If so, that's where I see double/multiple collection of identical items too in one go.
However, if I tap one, wait for the collection, then the next, I get different results... It's as if one or more in the quick collection don't get seen as a new reward.

MimLady
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MimLady » 12 Mar 2015, 17:43

I tap one bubble then wait for the reward to show before I go on to the next one and I was still getting the same reward with each. However I was using my orbing sims, filling in their spare time as they had career life goals, and now they've all aged to seniors. Then I was too busy with the long hair quest. So now I'll add a spare sim just to do the bowling and see if I have any better "luck".

calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe » 12 Mar 2015, 19:22

Perturbee wrote:
calleighwolfe wrote:
Maybe a silly question, but how do you collect them? Do you tap all the ! bubbles and wait for the results to roll in? If so, that's where I see double/multiple collection of identical items too in one go.
However, if I tap one, wait for the collection, then the next, I get different results... It's as if one or more in the quick collection don't get seen as a new reward.
Both. At first I tapped all of them at the same time, then I thought that was the problem and started doing it in the other way but still got no new prizes so I decided to leave only one sim on it and it worked faster.
calleighwolfe at Game Center.
Please mention the Sims in your request. Otherwise you won't be added.
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)

Level 55. TV: 94,052,837
HFN: Starter House.
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Dream Weddings Update

ashka
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ashka » 05 May 2015, 11:26

Hey everybody, I just finished bowling hobby after like one month or more (one sim actually had aged sooner than I did it :/) and I built the last store YAY and suddenly I don't see any icon for building the juicy bar, it is nothing there, just the stairs under construction. I send there a sim to see if he can do some interaction but nothing. Do anybody know what the problem can be? I'm desperate :( after such a long time...