[DISCOVERY QUEST] Sunset Mall

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
mockingbird288z

Re: [QUEST] Sunset Mall

Post by mockingbird288z »

CocoSim wrote:I seem to be having a problem with unlocking mall area 5 - I hope it's me having a brain fart moment and not a bug as I don't want to go in the FM bottomless bug bucket of hell :x I haven't got a tick in the 'Clean the Mall Area 4: Back Lot area' so am unable to start construction on Mall Area 5. However I'm pretty sure I have cleared that area - pic attached. Have I missed something? Thanks!
What about the other side of Mall Area 4? Mall Area 4 includes the two shops in the back of the mall and two shops in the front of the mall (by the bowling ally).
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

To be honest this Mall update is what has made me lose interest in the game for a while. I'm sick of trying to fill that stupid modelling grid, waiting over ten hours at a time only to unlock another set of shops which cost a fortune to build.
Sorry to moan but it's annoying me :lol:
CocoSim
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by CocoSim »

mockingbird288z wrote:
CocoSim wrote:I seem to be having a problem with unlocking mall area 5 - I hope it's me having a brain fart moment and not a bug as I don't want to go in the FM bottomless bug bucket of hell :x I haven't got a tick in the 'Clean the Mall Area 4: Back Lot area' so am unable to start construction on Mall Area 5. However I'm pretty sure I have cleared that area - pic attached. Have I missed something? Thanks!
What about the other side of Mall Area 4? Mall Area 4 includes the two shops in the back of the mall and two shops in the front of the mall (by the bowling ally).

Aha, thanks so much. Thank goodness for this forum :)
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

Started bowling hobby. Two sims can play! LP for grid is 6,8,10 and 12
Attachments
Grid
Grid
Alley
Alley
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
SophieLowenna
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by SophieLowenna »

CocoSim wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:

Aha, thanks so much. Thank goodness for this forum :)

I am having the same problem!! I have searched and searched both sides and cant find what I've missed! Where did you find it.
rajcaz
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by rajcaz »

DiTori wrote:Started bowling hobby. Two sims can play! LP for grid is 6,8,10 and 12
It's actually 4 sims can do the hobby at the same time :) get two more cracking at that grid...
Attachments
4 sims bowling :)
4 sims bowling :)
GC: rajcaz
(may display as C K in party boat)

Fully updated to Schools Out update
rajcaz
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by rajcaz »

SophieLowenna wrote:I am having the same problem!! I have searched and searched both sides and cant find what I've missed! Where did you find it.
What sections have you opened so far in the mall? Can you provide screenshots of your sections? Is there a bubble where area 5 is to unlock it? Or a bubble above the door of the bowling alley?
Attachments
"Mall area 5" back side of mall next to bowling alley. Should have gate between 4 and 5.
"Mall area 5" back side of mall next to bowling alley. Should have gate between 4 and 5.
"Mall area 4" back side of mall.
"Mall area 4" back side of mall.
"Mall area 4" front side of mall
"Mall area 4" front side of mall
GC: rajcaz
(may display as C K in party boat)

Fully updated to Schools Out update
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

rajcaz wrote:
DiTori wrote:Started bowling hobby. Two sims can play! LP for grid is 6,8,10 and 12
It's actually 4 sims can do the hobby at the same time :) get two more cracking at that grid...

Thanks for correction.
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

SophieLowenna wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:What about the other side of Mall Area 4? Mall Area 4 includes the two shops in the back of the mall and two shops in the front of the mall (by the bowling ally).

I am having the same problem!! I have searched and searched both sides and cant find what I've missed! Where did you find it.
It took me a long time to figure it out too, because I thought that the front area of the mall had been cleaned already ages ago and kept looking on the back side for things to clean, but that's apparently not the case. :D If you're on the other side next to Mall Area 5, you have to go all the way around to the other side, like doing a 180 turn, from the front of the mall (where you first started building stuff) to the left. It also confused me that when I was cleaning Mall Area 4, it never showed the bubbles for things to clean up and at first I missed a trash bag, so it may help to look carefully for those too.
SophieLowenna
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by SophieLowenna »

rajcaz wrote:
SophieLowenna wrote:I am having the same problem!! I have searched and searched both sides and cant find what I've missed! Where did you find it.
What sections have you opened so far in the mall? Can you provide screenshots of your sections? Is there a bubble where area 5 is to unlock it? Or a bubble above the door of the bowling alley?
I have opened the first 4 sections. When i click on section 5 it says i need to clean section 4. I've tried to attach screenshots but it wont work :(