[DISCOVERY QUEST] Sunset Mall

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
MimLady
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 209
Joined: 05 Apr 2014, 13:24
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: [QUEST] Sunset Mall

Post by MimLady » 07 Mar 2015, 00:06

I've found the same as Calleighwolfe; if I have more than one sim bowling at the same time, when they finish they always all get the same prize again and again.
0 x

kaybama
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Mar 2015, 18:19

Re: [QUEST] Sunset Mall

Post by kaybama » 08 Mar 2015, 18:23

I read through this forum and still can't seem to find why my mall lot 5 won't unlock. I attached screenshots maybe someone has the answer to help
Attachments
unnamed.jpg
unnamed-2.jpg
unnamed-1.jpg
0 x

User avatar
Simmer1986
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 91
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 15:54

Re: [QUEST] Sunset Mall

Post by Simmer1986 » 08 Mar 2015, 18:32

All I can think of is you haven't completed the requirements - open 8 stores and clear area 4. Hope you're able to access it soon :-)
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5943
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 766
Contact:

Re: [QUEST] Sunset Mall

Post by mockingbird288z » 08 Mar 2015, 18:57

kaybama wrote:I read through this forum and still can't seem to find why my mall lot 5 won't unlock. I attached screenshots maybe someone has the answer to help
As Simmer1986 said, you most likely haven't met the requirements. There are 2 parts to mall area 4: a back and a front with 4 stores total. It's the front part that gets people confused. There is a pic of the front part of area 4 on page 7 of this thread if you need to see it.
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Home Renovation Update

bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 936
Joined: 14 Sep 2013, 08:33

Re: [QUEST] Sunset Mall

Post by bloodcool » 11 Mar 2015, 07:06

Finally, I've got the final bowling medal - Perfect Game and the end result of my 4 bowling Sims are their life-bar as an adult is over half-filled...
0 x

User avatar
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 387
Joined: 05 Nov 2013, 13:46

Re: [QUEST] Sunset Mall

Post by calleighwolfe » 12 Mar 2015, 13:48

MimLady wrote:I've found the same as Calleighwolfe; if I have more than one sim bowling at the same time, when they finish they always all get the same prize again and again.
I ended up using only one sim for this and now I've completed all the rows :D.
0 x
calleighwolfe at Game Center.
Please mention the Sims in your request.
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
I don't accept game challenges.

Level 55. TV: 109,895,337
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Hair Today... Update

User avatar
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner
Posts: 1497
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 08:12
Location: Europe
x 194
Contact:

Re: [QUEST] Sunset Mall

Post by Perturbee » 12 Mar 2015, 15:18

calleighwolfe wrote:
MimLady wrote:I've found the same as Calleighwolfe; if I have more than one sim bowling at the same time, when they finish they always all get the same prize again and again.
I ended up using only one sim for this and now I've completed all the rows :D.
Maybe a silly question, but how do you collect them? Do you tap all the ! bubbles and wait for the results to roll in? If so, that's where I see double/multiple collection of identical items too in one go.
However, if I tap one, wait for the collection, then the next, I get different results... It's as if one or more in the quick collection don't get seen as a new reward.
0 x

MimLady
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 209
Joined: 05 Apr 2014, 13:24
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: [QUEST] Sunset Mall

Post by MimLady » 12 Mar 2015, 17:43

I tap one bubble then wait for the reward to show before I go on to the next one and I was still getting the same reward with each. However I was using my orbing sims, filling in their spare time as they had career life goals, and now they've all aged to seniors. Then I was too busy with the long hair quest. So now I'll add a spare sim just to do the bowling and see if I have any better "luck".
0 x

User avatar
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 387
Joined: 05 Nov 2013, 13:46

Re: [QUEST] Sunset Mall

Post by calleighwolfe » 12 Mar 2015, 19:22

Perturbee wrote:
calleighwolfe wrote:
MimLady wrote:I've found the same as Calleighwolfe; if I have more than one sim bowling at the same time, when they finish they always all get the same prize again and again.
I ended up using only one sim for this and now I've completed all the rows :D.
Maybe a silly question, but how do you collect them? Do you tap all the ! bubbles and wait for the results to roll in? If so, that's where I see double/multiple collection of identical items too in one go.
However, if I tap one, wait for the collection, then the next, I get different results... It's as if one or more in the quick collection don't get seen as a new reward.
Both. At first I tapped all of them at the same time, then I thought that was the problem and started doing it in the other way but still got no new prizes so I decided to leave only one sim on it and it worked faster.
0 x
calleighwolfe at Game Center.
Please mention the Sims in your request.
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
I don't accept game challenges.

Level 55. TV: 109,895,337
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Hair Today... Update

ashka
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 4
Joined: 05 May 2015, 11:22

Re: [QUEST] Sunset Mall

Post by ashka » 05 May 2015, 11:26

Hey everybody, I just finished bowling hobby after like one month or more (one sim actually had aged sooner than I did it :/) and I built the last store YAY and suddenly I don't see any icon for building the juicy bar, it is nothing there, just the stairs under construction. I send there a sim to see if he can do some interaction but nothing. Do anybody know what the problem can be? I'm desperate :( after such a long time...
0 x

Post Reply