[Discovery QUEST] DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
User avatar
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 811
Joined: 18 Sep 2013, 22:42
Location: Spaceship Earth - Mid-West USA

Re: [QUEST] DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio

Post by katgames » 28 Apr 2015, 23:20

This truly is not an easy game. They make it tough. But it's so addicting!!! Hello, my name is Katt and I'm a SFP addict. I will take their abuse, glitches and ridiculous prices because I have to have mah Sims fix. Ha hahahahahaha....

(BTW just meant as a light hearted joke. No offense intended to compare to real addictions, etc. i don't mean to upset anyone. Maybe I shouldn't even post this. No, they will u destined,Mohave a sense of intention, humor. But maybe not.... Oh phooey I'm hitting "post"
Nnnooooooooo.......)
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:

User avatar
kls1st
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 486
Joined: 29 Jul 2014, 15:37
Location: Florida, USA

Re: [QUEST] DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio

Post by kls1st » 28 Apr 2015, 23:34

katgames wrote:This truly is not an easy game. They make it tough. But it's so addicting!!! Hello, my name is Katt and I'm a SFP addict. I will take their abuse, glitches and ridiculous prices because I have to have mah Sims fix. Ha hahahahahaha....

(BTW just meant as a light hearted joke. No offense intended to compare to real addictions, etc. i don't mean to upset anyone. Maybe I shouldn't even post this. No, they will u destined,Mohave a sense of intention, humor. But maybe not.... Oh phooey I'm hitting "post"
Nnnooooooooo.......)
I totally get it. It's a hate to love it kinda thing. I'm in a limbo now. Where will this obsession take me next? Certainly we won't be knocking over any SevenElevens anyway.
2 East Side Oven Fire Lottsa Haunts :o 4 West Ocean HFN No Fire No Haunts :D
kls1st GC still

User avatar
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 202
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 00:12
Location: USA

Re: [QUEST] DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio

Post by Simsational » 29 Apr 2015, 00:10

I'm currently on the "Measure Patio Space" part and noticed that there is a pulsating blue "X" on each of my properties.

Is there any benefit, other than XPs, to having more than one Sim doing this task?
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC

Maggs5858
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 1
Joined: 29 Apr 2015, 18:21

Re: [QUEST] DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio

Post by Maggs5858 » 29 Apr 2015, 18:24

I'm on the mission that says I need to buy 5000 simelons worth of outdoor furniture, and its not telling me I've completed the mission although I have spend well around 10000. :| If anyone can help that would be GREAT!!!

User avatar
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner
Posts: 1407
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 08:12
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: [QUEST] DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio

Post by Perturbee » 29 Apr 2015, 18:34

Maggs5858 wrote:I'm on the mission that says I need to buy 5000 simelons worth of outdoor furniture, and its not telling me I've completed the mission although I have spend well around 10000. :| If anyone can help that would be GREAT!!!
Not furniture, decorations! I do hope it's not one of FM's translation disasters.

User avatar
RiverSong11
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 69
Joined: 03 Dec 2013, 16:07

Re: [QUEST] DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio

Post by RiverSong11 » 29 Apr 2015, 18:52

Lol I bought a patio table that was 5000 then realized after it did t work that it said decorations :shock:
Spoilers!
GC: MadAlice85
Haunted Hotel at 3 East Side
Reindeer Farm at 2 East Side
POLICE UPDATE

megz2793
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 Apr 2015, 18:54

Re: [QUEST] DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio

Post by megz2793 » 29 Apr 2015, 18:57

How do I have my sims hang out?

User avatar
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner
Posts: 1407
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 08:12
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: [QUEST] DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio

Post by Perturbee » 29 Apr 2015, 19:01

Tap another Sim, it's a Sim-Sim action, like " Be Nice".

megz2793
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 Apr 2015, 18:54

Re: [QUEST] DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio

Post by megz2793 » 29 Apr 2015, 19:41

Perturbee wrote:Tap another Sim, it's a Sim-Sim action, like " Be Nice".
Do I have to be a certain age or relationship level?

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3640
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1

Re: [QUEST] DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio

Post by ErinPW » 29 Apr 2015, 19:51

megz2793 wrote:
Perturbee wrote:Tap another Sim, it's a Sim-Sim action, like " Be Nice".
Do I have to be a certain age or relationship level?
In my game it worked with two adults.
Tip: Gather LPs and SPs for the quest and events.

Holiday, 5.34.3
iOS 11.1.2

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

Post Reply