[Discovery QUEST] DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
lylalynn
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [QUEST] DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio

Post by lylalynn »

that worked! thanks!
rubysims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by rubysims »

Maggs5858 wrote:I'm on the mission that says I need to buy 5000 simelons worth of outdoor furniture, and its not telling me I've completed the mission although I have spend well around 10000. :| If anyone can help that would be GREAT!!!
Did you make sure you are buying outdoor furniture instead of decorations
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

rubysims wrote:
Maggs5858 wrote:I'm on the mission that says I need to buy 5000 simelons worth of outdoor furniture, and its not telling me I've completed the mission although I have spend well around 10000. :| If anyone can help that would be GREAT!!!
The quest doesn't say furniture, but decorations!
rubysims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by rubysims »

Perturbee wrote:
rubysims wrote:
The quest doesn't say furniture, but decorations!
:oops: sorry I said them the wrong way round :oops:
RuneTaiL
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by RuneTaiL »

Can anyone help with the bug in this quest? I've talked to Bree (1st time she appeared in the park) and touched the "Begin quest" button, but no quest appeared in the list. And there is no actions to use with Bree now. And I have pushed the exit button after that, so that progress was saved in the Cloud. And now I can't rollback the quest to the beginning.
Is it possible to restart the quest? It would be VERY sad to miss all the DIY quests as each next quest require the previous one done.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

RuneTaiL wrote:Can anyone help with the bug in this quest? I've talked to Bree (1st time she appeared in the park) and touched the "Begin quest" button, but no quest appeared in the list. And there is no actions to use with Bree now. And I have pushed the exit button after that, so that progress was saved in the Cloud. And now I can't rollback the quest to the beginning.
Is it possible to restart the quest? It would be VERY sad to miss all the DIY quests as each next quest require the previous one done.
Pushing the exit button (sound like Android, iOS doesn't have one) does NOT save to the cloud! You can try resetting your game and download your last saved progress, if the quest doesn't start after rebooting your device.

Cloud saves only happen when visiting the Party Boat, visiting neighbours and when using the cloud save menu. The saving they refer to when exiting is done only on your device.
RuneTaiL
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by RuneTaiL »

May be I've visited a neighbour then. I can't remember exactly but that's a possibility. Anyway, I have tried to reinstall the app, cleared the cache and downloaded the saved game from cloud, but it didn't help. I'm at the point when there is no dialogue with Bree and no active DIY quest in the list :(
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Since the first quest task isn't showing, I don't think the timer has started.

You can try finishing one of the weekly tasks, which seemed to help for some people not getting Bree for the balconies quest, but I doubt it'll work.

The only option left to you is submitting a support ticket here: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new
Kimberleyh.x
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Patio quest

Post by Kimberleyh.x »

This quest.. It says buy 5000 simoleons of outdoor decorations, I've spent just well over 5000 now and it's not changing to the next step? Why is that? I'm against time and need to get it done
Kimberleyh.x
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Patio quest

Post by Kimberleyh.x »

Oh oops, I was uying outdoor furniture thinking it all is outdoor decor. Wasted all my money now and have none so it will have to wait until I get 5000 in about 6 hours when sims get home from work :( time is short