[Discovery QUEST] DIY Homes: Lovey-Dovey Balcony

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
shamrock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] DIY Homes: Lovey-Dovey Balcony

Post by shamrock »

You're welcome :) And if you need more information about the quest, have a look at Perturbee's blog:
Perturbee wrote:The DIY Homes: Lovey-Dovey Balcony quest is online!

It starts on the 6th of May!

http://sfptips.perturbee.net/2015/05/di ... lcony.html
Romance Update | Android | lvl 55
Played since the Carnival Update

Goodbye
jaaeez
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by jaaeez »

It wont let mr complete the courting", it just stays in 0%someone help please :(
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

jaaeez wrote:It wont let mr complete the courting", it just stays in 0%someone help please :(
Try to double tap your home button or do the four finger jiggle.
Simmer1986
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simmer1986 »

I had this issue, used an LP and that completed the task and I was able to move on.
Violet
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Violet »

How do you complete the task, "re-shoot the kissing scene"?
Add me on GC: ~{ver0nica}~
HFN: Starter house plot
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Violet wrote:How do you complete the task, "re-shoot the kissing scene"?
With a sim active, tap on another sim and choose the "Kiss" option. It should be the first option on the left.
image.jpg
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

MimLady wrote:I'm loving the patios and balconies but I'm a bit annoyed that the support posts for the balconies take up 4 squares on the grid. I've built 2 small balconies both of which happen to be right on the edge of the lot grid which limits where I can position the support. 1 is between 2 walls so it looks ok, but the other is on a corner and so it's rather floating on air! As it's a very teeny balcony on a houseboat, I loose the space to put a gardening plot underneath if I have to position the support in the middle rather than at the corner as I wanted.
Hmm ... Just had a thought ... Maybe I can put the gardening plot on the balcony instead of under it?? Back to the drawing board!
I can't afford to build a 2nd floor to my houses to start the Lovey-Dovey Balcony quest so I started building the houseboat with 2 floors. I'm hesitant to start the quest in case I can't build a balcony. Can someone confirm that this will work on The Cavernous Cruiser?
Gem410
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Gem410 »

Although I haven't specifically built the Cavernous Cruiser I have successfully added balconies to two storey houseboats. So you should be fine.
Easter Update
GC Simsgem410

SP #PinkCandy
HFN New location...
Clown's Residence near the Art Gallery
belpita
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by belpita »

I got asked to start the quest, but at the time (2 days ago?) I wanted to finish something else. Now Bree is in the park, but I can't interact with her. I have the Survivalist event and the Pirate quest going at the moment, but neither of those are discovery ones, so I don't understand why I can't start the balcony quest. Any ideas?
belpita
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by belpita »

belpita wrote:I got asked to start the quest, but at the time (2 days ago?) I wanted to finish something else. Now Bree is in the park, but I can't interact with her. I have the Survivalist event and the Pirate quest going at the moment, but neither of those are discovery ones, so I don't understand why I can't start the balcony quest. Any ideas?
Well, I'll reply to myself - LOL!
The quest reappeared as a sign above the fishing bridge in the park, while Bree is juggling in another spot there. Might be of use to someone else. :)