[DISCOVERY QUEST] Nanny Knows Best

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [QUEST] Nanny Knows Best

Post by LovemySims »

The nanny is getting on my nerves following the baby about everywhere and generally getting in the way! I'll be glad when she packs her bags and goes, Mary Poppins she ain't!
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

LovemySims wrote:The nanny is getting on my nerves following the baby about everywhere and generally getting in the way! I'll be glad when she packs her bags and goes, Mary Poppins she ain't!
Yeah, I posted a pic in another thread of her stepping on my baby with both feet, lol.
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I don't think I will complete the musical expression hobby in the time limit. I keep getting duplicates. Is anyone else having troubles with the zylaphone? I wish we could get more than one. I have two days left and am only half way through. :(
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

Rosie wrote:I don't think I will complete the musical expression hobby in the time limit. I keep getting duplicates. Is anyone else having troubles with the zylaphone? I wish we could get more than one. I have two days left and am only half way through. :(
I had a horrible time getting through it myself. I had to use a lot of lp to do it in time. I had 10 sims cooking constantly & used the lp as soon as I got it. Also had other sims doing quick hobbies for lp. Hope you're able to get through it. I found this hobby much harder to get through in time then any others we've had.
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
1KrazyKanuck
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 1KrazyKanuck »

Rosie wrote:I don't think I will complete the musical expression hobby in the time limit. I keep getting duplicates. Is anyone else having troubles with the zylaphone? I wish we could get more than one. I have two days left and am only half way through. :(
It's impossible to complete the hobby in the time provided without spending LPs. It's the first time I was not able to complete a quest. Last few I had to spend LPs to complete them, but I didn't care about this one as much so I didn't spend any LPs trying to complete it.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

The jumper and play mat look more interesting than they really are. Because of the short times, they are not very useful. Just decorative.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude »

If I finish the Nanny Knows Best, the music one will start automatically, right? I was hoping to be able to wait.
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

mommacude wrote:If I finish the Nanny Knows Best, the music one will start automatically, right? I was hoping to be able to wait.
Yes :( I was hoping to be able to wait as well.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude »

mockingbird288z wrote:
mommacude wrote:If I finish the Nanny Knows Best, the music one will start automatically, right? I was hoping to be able to wait.
Yes :( I was hoping to be able to wait as well.
Thanks. Ok I'll work around that I guess. Send everyone else to sleep and just check in for the musical ones.
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
RC181
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by RC181 »

Hi guys

I've recently started playing, and on the nanny knows best quest when I am supposed to clear up the infants mess (when he knocks the trash can over) I accidentally cleared the mess as normal and the infant hasn't knocked it back over so I can't get on the next part of the quest.

Can anyone help!!
Thanks
R
Last edited by ErinPW on 15 Jan 2016, 12:16, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed subject.