[Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

[Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

Post by Perturbee »

Discovery Quest: Saved by the Spell

Available from Tuesday the 3rd of November some time during the day (not at midnight)!

The Wizard has returned and is lost in the Park. Go there now to help him and gain access to new magical items and activities!

http://sfptips.perturbee.net/2015/11/di ... spell.html

Followed by the Potion Brewing Hobby Event:

http://sfptips.perturbee.net/2015/11/po ... event.html
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Thank you so much for the info on the start time. It may not do me any good but it's nice to know any way. :D
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Thanks for keeping us informed! I do like the wizard costumes. The toddler one is so cute. Again seniors have been forgotten. I would have thought they would at least have a wizard costume.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

telemwill wrote:Thanks for keeping us informed! I do like the wizard costumes. The toddler one is so cute. Again seniors have been forgotten. I would have thought they would at least have a wizard costume.
I was quite disappointed about that. Wizards are often depicted as elderly greying men... Not only should they get costumes, but also have access to the hobbies.
Wizard
Wizard
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Perturbee wrote:
telemwill wrote:Thanks for keeping us informed! I do like the wizard costumes. The toddler one is so cute. Again seniors have been forgotten. I would have thought they would at least have a wizard costume.
I was quite disappointed about that. Wizards are often depicted as elderly greying men... Not only should they get costumes, but also have access to the hobbies.
20151103_Wizard.jpg
Exactly, even the quest wizard is an example.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

Yay, thanks a lot!

By the way - does anyone know whether the potion brewing cauldron is a limited item (similarly as the xylophone or kids painting easel), or you can buy as many as you want?
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Oh dear...so soon. That does give me a problem on this quest. I will be off on a trip this week & am not sure as to the availability of wifi....grrrrr!!!!!

BTW is the Wizard Book Stacks just a recent addition or was it already in the Book of Spells quest before? I had not seen this one before until last night. It's in the Socerous Supplies. It cost S1000.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Is this like a usual discovery quest? That we can start it when we want to? or is it another limited time event? or Does it start on November 3 for everyone?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

playsims wrote:Oh dear...so soon. That does give me a problem on this quest. I will be off on a trip this week & am not sure as to the availability of wifi....grrrrr!!!!!

BTW is the Wizard Book Stacks just a recent addition or was it already in the Book of Spells quest before? I had not seen this one before until last night. It's in the Socerous Supplies. It cost S1000.
Discovery Quests do wait patiently for the player. You can start whenever you want.
The book stacks is a new one; it's also mentioned at the "changes" topic :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

+.jana.+ wrote:Yay, thanks a lot!

By the way - does anyone know whether the potion brewing cauldron is a limited item (similarly as the xylophone or kids painting easel), or you can buy as many as you want?
Three is the limit (after, I don't know during, sorry).
Cauldron Limit
Cauldron Limit