[Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: [Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

Post by SIMazing »

Have you tried shutting down your device completely and then restarting it and the game? Others have said that it worked for them (even if they had to try it more than once, like bendybanana).
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
4sims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 4sims »

Yes I have tried that three times :( I will keep trying though I hope I find something that works
Paula

GC :*:paula:*:
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

4sims wrote:Yes I have tried that three times :( I will keep trying though I hope I find something that works
Have you tried all the suggestions on Perturbee's blog? Maybe reinstalling your game will work? If you try that don't forget to save your game to the cloud first!
Perturbee wrote:The wizard might not show up in his house at the one-before-last task (High-five), try different things, going to other houses, town view, rebooting and yes, waiting for up to 5 mins. If nothing helps, reinstalling might be your last option...
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

4sims wrote:Yes I have tried that three times :( I will keep trying though I hope I find something that works
A few german players had lost the wizard, too. They found him at homes like the starter house as well as at the mall.
So, go to every location in your town, homes and public places. Whistle an adult sim over, let him go very few steps into the location and wait. Don't leave the location too fast.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
4sims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 4sims »

Thank you for your suggestions . Didn't find the wizard :(

I am so sad I really wanted that cottage
Paula

ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

4sims wrote:Thank you for your suggestions . Didn't find the wizard :(

I am so sad I really wanted that cottage
I'm so sorry to read this :(
Maybe it helps to submit a request to the Firemonkeys https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-u ... /200051400
iOS 17.4.1

4sims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 4sims »

Now I got a pop up saying I missed the prize but the task is still there. I can't start new quests because it says I have to finish the saved by the spell quest first. And I still can't find the wizard. Any ideas? I am submitting a request right now thank you Erin
Paula

ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

4sims wrote:Now I got a pop up saying I missed the prize but the task is still there. I can't start new quests because it says I have to finish the saved by the spell quest first. And I still can't find the wizard. Any ideas? I am submitting a request right now thank you Erin
You're welcome!

There is nothing you can do but going ahaid with watching out for the wizard.
If you're going to upload your game to the cloud, have a look and read below the upload button.
Attachments
Upload to the cloud
Upload to the cloud
iOS 17.4.1

playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

, I LOVE the wizard home template! I only HATE how the garden and foliage stay the same on the island lots, no matter the home template. I would have loved to rebuild my island lots with the wizard's garden. Perfect fence for an enchanted forest, a farm, and a planned Santa's winter headquarters
I want the extra features of the library room at the back as well as the wooden fences, but my Oceanview lots are already occupied in the Mainland. I dont want to demolish any of them yet. :( It also seems a bit inconsistent to me to build my wizard house in the Mainland as they are mostly contemporary houses & business. I put the more unusual (Scifi, Haunted, Medieval) in the island. The latin house is there also, occupying one of the 2 lots near the bridge. I can just imagine a sim living in the island & start to find all sorts of mysterious stuff going around.

Has anyone posted this annoying "same fence" feature of the island to EA? It's not consistent to their sample view. Actually it's very misleading. Remember the ocean view & yet actually NO ocean view in the island?
kwippo
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

So firemonkeys annoy me.

Post by kwippo »

I am currently on 'saved by the spell' quest. I only need to high-five the wizard and then get out of his house.
Problem is, there is no wizard to be found.
I have force-closed my game, reset my device- but no results.
I have also re-downloaded the game- and yet again, no results. .
I have no idea why it is the way it is.
I have contacted firemonkeys regarding this issue, but as you may know, it takes them forever to answer, plus they will never give me the limited prize, even though I could get it!

So what I tried to do is buy me some more time- but as soon as I tried to reach vip level 3, my game crashed and continued crashing.
I have re-downloaded the game, and yet again, my game crashes.
Firemonkeys will never give me the time limited award. Which is so so annoying, as I really really want the wizard's furniture.
HFN on west side, house no. 12. GH on east side, house no.1 .
I don't cheat, but I've played for over 4 years.
I accept neighbor requests, find me on FB (unfortunately, I can no longer play on an iOS device, so no GC).