[Discovery QUEST] A Puppy Odyssey

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
mockingbird288z

Re: [Discovery QUEST] A Puppy Odyssey

Post by mockingbird288z »

telemwill wrote: Oh, still the 3rd for me too. Hopefully, it will be there in the morning. Thanks, Mockingbird!
You're welcome! It isn't stated anywhere official that the quest starts on the 4th but that is when people seem to be getting it. :) Glad it is not a problem with your game!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Vampitch
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Vampitch »

mockingbird288z wrote:
telemwill wrote: Oh, still the 3rd for me too. Hopefully, it will be there in the morning. Thanks, Mockingbird!
You're welcome! It isn't stated anywhere official that the quest starts on the 4th but that is when people seem to be getting it. :) Glad it is not a problem with your game!
I got it last night at midnight between the 3rd and the 4th.
And started it this morning. I am so glad I did that. This is absolutely adorable :D
Fairy update
Level 54. iOS. UTC +3.
Paused at seniors quest.
I am currently not accepting any neighbours for any games.
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

The puppies and kittens are very cute.

Only teens and adults can do the hobby (why FM?).

Puppies don't use the waterslide, frisbee or kennel.

Kittens don't use the cat run. I haven't worked out if they use the cat beds, scratchy poles or food bowls, but I haven't seen them use them,

There are different actions for each age group of Sim interacting with puppies and kittens (longer tasks!). When I can get some Sims and puppies and kittens freed up, I'll add the interactions to the Christmas 2015 changes, unless someone else beats me to it.
Attachments
Play time
Play time
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
medlahbadath
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by medlahbadath »

I lost the puppy after call back the number task, the puppy isnt in my home!, where can i got find the puppy for goals the next task "sit with the puppy"..??? :cry:
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Kittens do eat from the bowls and they lay into the scratching posts with a vengeance! I found one stuck to it halfway up. :lol:

I haven't seen the puppies eat but mine is very thirsty and she loves the lobster and the bone.

No sign of the pup using the kennel or even sleeping. The kittens occasionally seem to doze but I haven't seen them in the beds.

You can't 'call' pups or kittens even to the things they choose to use on their own.

Oh, and they don't collect LP. Ahh, who cares! I love 'em!!
Last edited by SimMutt on 04 Jan 2016, 07:36, edited 1 time in total.
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

medlahbadath wrote:I lost the puppy after call back the number task, the puppy isnt in my home!, where can i got find the puppy for goals the next task "sit with the puppy"..??? :cry:
In my quest the pup appeared on the sim tracker -- could you whistle him home???
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

SimMutt wrote:Kittens do eat from the bowls and they lay into the scratching posts with a vengeance! I found one stuck to it halfway up. :lol:

I haven't seen the puppies eat but mine is very thirsty and she loves the lobster and the bone.

No sign of the pup using the kennel or even sleeping. The kittens occasionally seem to doze but I haven't seen them in the beds.

You can't 'call' pups or kittens even to the things they choose to use on their own.

Oh, and they don't collect LP. Ahh, who cares! I love 'em!!
Yes, they're hard little suckers to find. I've used the hobby to call them and then cancelled the action.

My puppies love the lobster and the bone too. I'm putting the cat food bowls etc back in the houses with kittens. I had removed them from lots with the cat run.

I forgot to say I hadn't seen them dig up treasure.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

SimMutt wrote:
medlahbadath wrote:I lost the puppy after call back the number task, the puppy isnt in my home!, where can i got find the puppy for goals the next task "sit with the puppy"..??? :cry:
In my quest the pup appeared on the sim tracker -- could you whistle him home???
I have the same problem - no puppy since my sim brought him home. No puppy in the sim tracker either. I tried to submit a ticket to FM, but for some reason couldn't on my iPad. Help?

Hi, by the way. Long time reader, first time poster. :)
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
Miaow65
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Miaow65 »

Anyone had a puppy disappear? im up to the sit on couch part cant find the pup anywhere - my daughters game on ipad has pup on sims tracker my iphone doesnt ..... Any ideas? ive submitted a req to Firemonkeys but once phone charges gonna go have another look :/
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Maybe try closing the game and clearing the cache? If you ever have the floating baby or invisible baby, that usually clears the glitch. That's my very untechy suggestion. I hope someone wiser can help if this doesn't work.

(The fact your phone needed charging may be significant -- overburdened somehow??)