[Discovery QUEST] A Puppy Odyssey

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [Discovery QUEST] A Puppy Odyssey

Post by Huaca Flora »

Glad to hear that you could save the puppy!
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

syeirahu wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote: I would check the sim tracker first, before resetting. If the puppy is in the sim tracker then you haven't lost it (yet). But if the puppy is not in the sim tracker then you will need to reset and when you do the quest again make sure someone is always holding the puppy.
It wasn't, so I reset. My last save had a sim holding the puppy. When I reset, the puppy was invisible! So it was gone as soon as my sim put it down. I reset again. Whistling the invisible-puppy-holding sim over to another house made the puppy reappear. Now it's in the sim tracker too.

I'm so confused, but at least I'm good now. Thanks, Leah! You're awesome!
You're welcome! So glad to hear you got your puppy back!!! :D
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
triniforreal
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by triniforreal »

Good day ....please help me find my puppy so I can finish my task
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

triniforreal wrote:Good day ....please help me find my puppy so I can finish my task
If you know you haven't saved to the cloud since your puppy went missing you can reset your game and download your saved data from the cloud (How To). You would then want to have a sim always holding the puppy. The only other way to get your puppy back is by submitting a support ticket to Firemonkeys.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Has anyone gotten a Poodle puppy or Poodle adult dog? They are 82LP's for adult & 68 for the pup I think. I just bought a Persian kitten and it was around 68 LP's. I may have to purchase LP's. Is there any other way to earn them besides the constant cooking & daily convention thing? Thanks!
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

Aww, man. I've been waiting for the puppy issue to be fixed since about a week ago. I'm almost starting to not miss the game but the unresolved issue irritates me a bit so I keep checking my email for news on it. :P
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

Well, now the ticket is resolved and the puppy is back. All the Sims are super uninspired and wet themselves, and of course I've lost the limited time reward too. Oh well. It'll teach me to always check here before proceeding with quests. (Though I always do that, this time I just did it in the beginning of the quest which, apparently, was before the issue had been noticed...)
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

alsie27 wrote:Well, now the ticket is resolved and the puppy is back. All the Sims are super uninspired and wet themselves, and of course I've lost the limited time reward too.
Great! If I were you, I would ask FM for the limited time reward. It is not your fault you missed it...
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

I'm kind of confused - is the kitten hobby going to be part of a separate quest? I completed the puppy quest, and hobby grid - twice so far- bought a kitten and kitten play mat - but can't use it. Sorry if I missed something
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Kitten hobby is just that ... a hobby not a quest. I did my kitten hobby along side with the puppy hobby ( Did I? I think so. :D :D :D :D I am being brain dead these days). Maybe try to change the position of the kitten play mat or put in a wider space area to avoid any obstruction.