[Discovery Quest] Extreme Home Takeover

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: [Discovery Quest] Extreme Home Takeover

Post by katgames »

I like quests that sit and wait on me. I like discovery quests. Mah personal favorite!!!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

I think thenlights and bed look awesome. Hot tub...sure it's all kinda kewl stuff. I AM suspicious of th submit your house thing... Creepy if you ask me.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Love the Romantic beds & the hot Tub, too... So-so on the lights. Will have to think on how to use the fairy lights.

I have no problem with 2 people going in the Hot tub. Read others could only get 1 sim in. Did anybody tried 3 sims? 3 would be a crowd with the 2 acting lovey-dovey :D :D :D
ablackwelder3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ablackwelder3 »

Has anyone completed this quest and tried out the Architect feature? Or is that just referring to the fact that you are the architect because of your house design that you submitted. I wasn't sure if this was a hobby or not.
Newer to Freeplay....lifelong Sim Fan.
GC: --[~Anna~Banana~]-- (Please put SFP in request)
Not a lot to offer in my town now, but will be moving on up soon!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

ablackwelder3 wrote:Has anyone completed this quest and tried out the Architect feature? Or is that just referring to the fact that you are the architect because of your house design that you submitted. I wasn't sure if this was a hobby or not.
It's referring to the fact that you are the architect because of your house design that you submitted. There is no hobby. But the new feature is that when ever you have a sim at work at the Real Estate Agency your houses will have the sign in front of them and you can submit any of them.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
JackTheBestBoss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by JackTheBestBoss »

I am currently on the patio quest
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

My quest hasn't shown up yet, which I am okay with, because I can level up my woodworkers.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
ablackwelder3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ablackwelder3 »

mockingbird288z wrote:
ablackwelder3 wrote:Has anyone completed this quest and tried out the Architect feature? Or is that just referring to the fact that you are the architect because of your house design that you submitted. I wasn't sure if this was a hobby or not.
It's referring to the fact that you are the architect because of your house design that you submitted. There is no hobby. But the new feature is that when ever you have a sim at work at the Real Estate Agency your houses will have the sign in front of them and you can submit any of them.
Thank you, Leah. I figured as much. I hadn't seen any new hobby tools or anything.
Newer to Freeplay....lifelong Sim Fan.
GC: --[~Anna~Banana~]-- (Please put SFP in request)
Not a lot to offer in my town now, but will be moving on up soon!
Simannity
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simannity »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Has anyone tried this new feature? I mean, outside the last task for the quest? I don't want to submit a house but it popped up as a weekly task... Skipped it this time but if it keeps coming up I guess at some point I will have to :evil:
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

It's in my weekly task. I just click the sign but you can just say no to the Terms of Agreement. The task would still be considered as done.

You mean you paid for LPs to skip the task?