[DISCOVERY QUEST] The Grooving Guru

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] The Grooving Guru

Post by copperwood »

Actually if you don't have the goddess monument started it's probably going to be more than the 102 LP's. I forgot to take that into account. :oops: My statue is at level 11.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

copperwood wrote:Actually if you don't have the goddess monument started it's probably going to be more than the 102 LP's. I forgot to take that into account. :oops: My statue is at level 11.
I went to a neighbors town who had completed the goddess monument and I think it took 72 LPs (what Leah posted). It did go quickly to get to level 6, but filling the grid for the first time took awhile. I have been so lazy with these monuments. :(
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

I have finally started the hobby. I'm doing the 6.5 hour one with one sim and skipping once it gets down to only needing 5LP to skip (so waiting half an hour). Ten other sims are currently doing the 4:50 one. I have had my first sim do the hobby three times now and only have one prize. Yep, he's got the same one three times in a row. I can't see how this is possible to complete without infinite LP. At least he is slowly unlocking the grid for when the others finish their first attempt, hopefully they know a few different aerobics moves.

EDIT: My island goddess is only level 10, none of my neighbours who have a greater level have played in ages so haven't built the gym, and I'm on ios, so no adding friends who have a goddess because game centre won't work. Frustrating!!
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Are the Violet Mats just simply for decoration? Initially I thought that they would be accessible for hobby use after fully unlocking the grids. If that is so, that's rather annoying. Would have been nice to have a step-aerobic class together with several sims in the gym.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

playsims wrote:Are the Violet Mats just simply for decoration? Initially I thought that they would be accessible for hobby use after fully unlocking the grids. If that is so, that's rather annoying. Would have been nice to have a step-aerobic class together with several sims in the gym.
When you have a sim doing the hobby on the blue mat you can have other sims use the purple mats by having them tap on the blue mat and "join in".
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

mockingbird288z wrote:
playsims wrote:Are the Violet Mats just simply for decoration? Initially I thought that they would be accessible for hobby use after fully unlocking the grids. If that is so, that's rather annoying. Would have been nice to have a step-aerobic class together with several sims in the gym.
When you have a sim doing the hobby on the blue mat you can have other sims use the purple mats by having them tap on the blue mat and "join in".
But that doesn't count for the hobby, right?
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

thirsty4souls wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
But that doesn't count for the hobby, right?
Correct, unfortunately.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Never thought of tapping the sim on the green mat to join in. :oops:
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Oh my heart skipped a little beat then reading that the purple mats were useable.......but not for the hobby......PAH!

I'm finding this hobby beyond frustrating. It's taking forever to fill the grid with so many repeats and I'm loathe to throw a huge amount of LPs at it. I have a couple of time extensions tucked away and I may just use them instead. I don't mind so much when these things are hard work but nigh on impossible in the time given without using a huge amount of resources is a different thing.
Sorry If that sounds grumpy :oops:
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

While it would be nice to use the purple mats now for the quest, I'm glad that other sims will be able to do some aerobics as part of their gym workout without changing their hobby.
Updated town info in profile