[DISCOVERY QUEST] The Grooving Guru

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Tara2388
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] The Grooving Guru

Post by Tara2388 »

pinkribbon wrote:Took me a few days as well to level up one to level 6. I now have 2 more days left and only have gotten 2 of the outfits. Oh well. I do like that you can mix and match all the pieces.
Yeah, I like how you can mix and match it too, it makes it more worth it. I have one sim at level 6 and have 2 days left, but I have only gotten 1 of the outfits. Hopefully, the ice sculpture hobby will be easier to get it's prizes than this.
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

I've now used over 100 Lp and I have collected three sets. Yes, at this time yesterday I was on three sets. I have one more to collect to get the fourth set and less than 24 hours to go. I am so disappointed that I've wasted all of those LP for nothing. I am close to quitting the game again. :evil:
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Good Lord, are there some crazy repeats in this hobby! O.O I got the same thing 7 times in a row, I mean... WHAT is this? Evil sorcery?
I've only got 2 outfits unlocked and have spent app 70 LPs on this stuff. Kind of terribly disappointed. It took 5 days just to level up that one sim to level 6. -.-
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I level up my sim up to Level 3 by the longer task a few times & spent 50-60 Lps to hasten it up to Level 6. That took me about a couple of days. Once 1 sim levels up to 6, I concentrate most of my adult sims to the hobby doing the 4hr50min tasks during the day & the longer task on overnights.

What I am suggesting is to spend the LPs first on levelling one sim to Level 6 quickly & spend the rest of the time with several sims doing the hobby.
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

This is what I did playsims, but I am still just getting repeats and not new items. I leveled mine up to level 6 on day one and have been playing continuously and often using LP to finish earlier. I have only 16 hours left and I have just finally got the fourth set. Three more sets to go - I'd need to almost get no repeats to finish in time or buy LP as I have now used up all of my LPs. With this last set I had collected the eight normal and had the four rare to collect. I went four full rounds with not one new item! That's 18 hours spent with absolutely nothing gained from it.
grumpler66
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by grumpler66 »

I agree. This hobby is the worst they've ever done. Ridiculous movements, horrible music and repeats over repeats. I wanted to have the clothes because the only thing I've missed so far were the baby onesies, but I think I'll have to do without this one, too. I don't think I will use the clothes ever and I won't do this hobby ever again for sure, so not much harm done.
Tara2388
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tara2388 »

grumpler66 wrote:I agree. This hobby is the worst they've ever done. Ridiculous movements, horrible music and repeats over repeats. I wanted to have the clothes because the only thing I've missed so far were the baby onesies, but I think I'll have to do without this one, too. I don't think I will use the clothes ever and I won't do this hobby ever again for sure, so not much harm done.
Yeah, I agree with you. My female sims won't be walking around town in THOSE outfits!
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

I used LP to get the first set, saw one of my sims in the outfit...UGH! Reset my game. Don't want the outfits. The outfits that come with the hobby are bad enough, the others are just awfull.

The baby onsies hobby I didn't even try to get, either time. Not sure I even got a sim to level 6 in that hobby.
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

I ended up using over 200 LP and a time extension, completed event with just over an hour to spare. I'm now cooking like crazy as I have maybe four hours before the ice sculpting event and I'm down to 25 LP and 51 SP. I really need to rethink my priorities in life :roll:
Tara2388
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tara2388 »

ellasweet wrote: 20 Jan 2017, 02:56 I ended up using over 200 LP and a time extension, completed event with just over an hour to spare. I'm now cooking like crazy as I have maybe four hours before the ice sculpting event and I'm down to 25 LP and 51 SP. I really need to rethink my priorities in life :roll:
That's so relatable. I used maybe 10-60 LP and one time extension, and I got 2 of the clothing packs. It's not like my guy sims will wear ghetto looking outfits like that, and my female sims DEFINENTLY won't be walking around in something that revealing. They're cute clothes, but to me it wasn't worth using LP on the whole collection. I can only imagine all of the stray plates of food at your manual labor house after all of that LP spending. It would be cool if SFP did something where you get rewards based on how many LP you use within like a week. Kind of like a limited time event. So for example, 10 LP would be a small prize, 100 LP a medium prize, then 500 LP you would get the large prize. I think something like that would be fun and it wouldn't be hard to do or hard to work for, as all you have to do is use LP.